Nolder are out of control

Users who are viewing this thread

Ever since the Nolder spawns were increased, Sarleon and the Empire have been getting smashed by endless Nolder parties. In one of my playthroughs as a vassel to the Empire, I had good relations with the Nolder and so I couldnt even defend my own villagers or allies because of the "I'll leave you to your forests" block that always came up. Is there anyway I myself can alter or change the spawn rate back to the way it was before the patch without to much hassle?

Also, I think itd be nice if we could use the Order Stronghold as a garrisonable FoB.

Noldor* and if you have good relations with them they won't attack you or your allies, this works when you fund your own kingdom so the problem could be that you are not a true representative of the Empire, so they like you but dislike the guys you work for.

You could also ruin your relations with the Noldor and defend your lands against the horde of uber powerful jerks, hard but fun as hell and pretty much what I'm doing right now.

About modding I can't help you there, I don't really like touching the code, good luck though!

when you found* your own kingdom they very useful so dont worry so much if your not a marshal of the empire and dont plan to play the whole game under their thumb.

I personally don't* see there as being a substantial problem; it seems you're* just having "one of those games" where the RNG drinks the worm right out of the bottle, goes on ranting about his ex-wives, and is flailing his fists at one side of Pendor (in your case, the Empire) in no time flat. 

When I play, I usually find that Ravernstern gets overrun long before I'm even ready to settle down. While it isn't exactly kosher, you can always export your character, modify the text file to include your previous earnings and a little compensation for troops and gear lost, and then roll a new game.

Ibid Straydrink said:
I personally don't* see there as being a substantial problem; it seems you're* just having "one of those games" where the RNG drinks the worm right out of the bottle, goes on ranting about his ex-wives, and is flailing his fists at one side of Pendor (in your case, the Empire) in no time flat. 

When I play, I usually find that Ravernstern gets overrun long before I'm even ready to settle down. While it isn't exactly kosher, you can always export your character, modify the text file to include your previous earnings and a little compensation for troops and gear lost, and then roll a new game.

As a new king and the lord of Laria, I see them* as allies.

Back
Top Bottom