Resolved Noble won't sit to play boardgame

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: Noble won't sit to play boardgame
How to Reproduce
: I am visiting the Battanian Lord Ergeon at Aster Castle. I ask him to play a boardgame, and he agrees, but then he just stands there and does not move to sit in his chair. Dialogue includes the option "Actually, I have better things to do, maybe later." If I select this, he goes about his business as normal.
Quest/Settlement Name Aster Castle
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: e1.0.6
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P3000
CPU: intel core i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80 GHz 2.81 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard: Lenovo P71 Thinkpad laptop
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

I can second this issue. I have tried with various Battanian lords in various castles & towns, but they always just stand there doing nothing until I talk to him again and abandon the game.
Version 1.3.1, no mods or anything

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue, in the meantime, can you please let me know if the problem persists with the newly released pathces?

I have been having a similar issue in Empire Lord's Halls. The NPC cannot sit down at the chair to play Tablut (and my character cannot either). You press F and it just doesn't work. 1.4.1

I confirm that this still happens in 1.4.0. I was also able to get a few details. It seems to happen in any battanian castle or town, but only with male characters. I was able to play with female nobles without issue. The issue occurred with male nobles as well as male mercenary clan members: character just stands in place and does nothing until you cancel the game dialog. I can sit down at the table, but nothing happens.

I encountered this bug just now. I am playing the latest version e1.4.0.230030.
The lady at Jalmarys has a quest, but I did not ask about the quest. I did a barter by exchanging some gold. Then I challenged her to a game of Tablut. I went up to the tablut table to confirm that there is a tablut board there. The lady is still standing where I left her.

More info:
I was at a town with two nobles. I bartered with the first noble by exchanging a bit of gold. Then when I asked to play tablut, he would not move.
I then tried the second noble (a lady). I did not barter this time. Instead, I invited her to play straightaway. She then played a game with me without any problems.

Back
Top Bottom