Noble long bow not spawning in my game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Necrosexual

Recruit
In my 1st play through there were noble long bows in every shop but in my second play through they are not spawning at all.

No noble bows any where. Is there a special condition I am not meeting? The only thing I can think of was that my 1st play trade skill was higher.

Any insight on this matter would be great.

Can be taken off a person you marry, but yeah I haven't seen them in shops either in 700+ days clan rank 5.
I've seen them laying around the battle field too so I think some of the high end units use them, but I could be mistaken and it was from a lord. I have never seen one as loot though, so it might not be possible even if some troops use them.

Same here. Playing a Battania run this time around and wanted ti kit myself similar to a Fian, but since I don't want to steal my wife's Noble longbow I'm stuck on a steppe recurve bow and have been since very early in the playthrough.

regarding finding them on the battlefield, I think all Fian's, Palatine's etc use Noble bows. It's always felt a bit strange you can pick them up and then they disappear after the battle and all you get are tattered rags and a rusty smith's hammer.

They still haven't fixed item spawns and there's still missing items from the spawnlist, now they are even removing already established items from the spawn list by accident, I presume.

Come on...

Download a mod called keys royal armory (something like that).

You can access the higher tier stuff without cheating.

Everyone knows about mods, there are people like me, I presume, who don't want to download jack**** and want to enjoy the vanilla experience without having to go towards mods. Mods aren't helping the EA anyways, I get that people just wanna play the game and make it enjoyable, but I'll be touching mods once the overhauls release which will be years away.

Can be taken off a person you marry, but yeah I haven't seen them in shops either in 700+ days clan rank 5.
I've seen them laying around the battle field too so I think some of the high end units use them, but I could be mistaken and it was from a lord. I have never seen one as loot though, so it might not be possible even if some troops use them.

Can you let me know which ones to marry to get it? Tried several new playthroughs on 1.42. Tried 4 khuzait and 3 aserai noblewomen, none of them have it. I am sure I got it off Yana before. Not anymore.

Please no more suggestions to install mods to fix this problem I might as well use cheats at that point.

GIVE US THE BOWS!!!

Can you let me know which ones to marry to get it? Tried several new playthroughs on 1.42. Tried 4 khuzait and 3 aserai noblewomen, none of them have it. I am sure I got it off Yana before. Not anymore.
If you look on the encyclopedia you should be able to see it on their model. Abagai has one, but it could be random.
In one save I looked at Yana has one on model, but in another game see does not. IMO the one in the civilian clothes in the encyclopedia didn't have one when I married them, but the ones visibly showing the bow always did. However I have seen some of the civilian dressed girls in battle with the bow at later stages in the game so perhaps it changes later, though their encyclopedia image doesn't. You could maybe start new games and just look in the encyclopedia to make sure someone has one for you! It is very important IMO!

If you look on the encyclopedia you should be able to see it on their model. Abagai has one, but it could be random.
In one save I looked at Yana has one on model, but in another game see does not. IMO the one in the civilian clothes in the encyclopedia didn't have one when I married them, but the ones visibly showing the bow always did. However I have seen some of the civilian dressed girls in battle with the bow at later stages in the game so perhaps it changes later, though their encyclopedia image doesn't. You could maybe start new games and just look in the encyclopedia to make sure someone has one for you! It is very important IMO!

Yeah, I tried this. I married Agagai, she had a bow on her back. Paid for the expensive wedding....no bow!

Back
Top Bottom