Noble long bow not spawning in my game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Started a new play through last night. Arwa of the Aserai has one!!!
I think its randomised. Armour is different too.

Could it be the economy? I read somewhere that a city needs a good economy and the right workshop (in this case woodwork) to produce relevant high end gear. Pretty much every city is doing poorly now, this could be preventing the good weapons from spawning.

Sidenote: I'm wondering if the economy nerf is to try and counter prosperity and starvation in cities.

Started a new play through last night. Arwa of the Aserai has one!!!
I think its randomised. Armour is different too.

When did you start your last playthrough? They tweak character loadouts and appearances between patches, but those changes only apply to new games, not retroactively.

If you have an original save, then a lot of the lords and ladies wore pretty good armor; around 1.3 they gave a lot of them mid-tier armor for some reason -- possibly to prevent the armor/noble bow dowry.

When did you start your last playthrough? They tweak character loadouts and appearances between patches, but those changes only apply to new games, not retroactively.

If you have an original save, then a lot of the lords and ladies wore pretty good armor; around 1.3 they gave a lot of them mid-tier armor for some reason -- possibly to prevent the armor/noble bow dowry.

Yeah, she had mid-tier armour, but top tier weapons and Horse Armour. They definitely scaled down the armour after patches. Im playing on 1.4.2 Beta Branch

Can you let me know which ones to marry to get it? Tried several new playthroughs on 1.42. Tried 4 khuzait and 3 aserai noblewomen, none of them have it. I am sure I got it off Yana before. Not anymore.
It's random which women gets one.. In my current playthrough Corein, daughter of Caludan, King of the Battanians, has one.. She's a bit of a ***** but a good fighter so not bad imo..

I realize that is an old thread, but since someone already brought it back, I thought I would add this:

It is mathematically impossible for either noble bow to show up for sale in the game. Towns have had their prosperity and gold reduced and the vanilla production code simply won't produce noble bows.

Back
Top Bottom