Noble House of Svargeon

Users who are viewing this thread

"Koningur Valdis has outlawed all members of the Noble House of Svargeon. They have been found guilty of consorting with heretics and human sacrifice"

This is interesting. Is the Svargeon the unique spawn of Astarea?

Other interesting notes.. (EDIT)
Town Thugs can be recruited and I saw one hold a club that was burning!

Nope, don't have nothing to do with Astraea, Astraea hates Injustice and Lawleness, and heretics as well.

Noble House of Svargeon is probably a order of heretics.

Heleonis said:
Nope, don't have nothing to do with Astraea, Astraea hates Injustice and Lawleness, and heretics as well.

I hope this "House" isn't just some message to add in lore but rather maybe a unique event later on?

Emogma said:
Heleonis said:

I hope this "House" isn't just some message to add in lore but rather maybe a unique event later on?

This is a message telling you about a spawn.. a unique smaller spawn and why they spawned and where they are and what they do.

Sometimes they give you unique opportunities.. like saving "elven hunters" which will join you if you rescue them.. or saving "ladies in waiting" which once freed and talked to... will give you a few options that can be beneficial..

saxondragon said:
Emogma said:
Heleonis said:

This is a message telling you about a spawn.. a unique smaller spawn and why they spawned and where they are and what they do.

Sometimes they give you unique opportunities.. like saving "elven hunters" which will join you if you rescue them.. or saving "ladies in waiting" which once freed and talked to... will give you a few options that can be beneficial..
So since Koningur Valdis was the one that outlawed them, they are in fierdsvain land and I can find them?

I had a similar exprience with the Owl knighthood order, but they were just outlawed for treason. Afaik they are just "scholars" with merc knights and call themselves owls, what possibly could ever have they done to deserve such fate...

They discovered gunpowder probably and no one wants to deal with that yet, shiny armor waaay prettier with a sword in hand.

Lenthal said:
I had a similar exprience with the Owl knighthood order, but they were just outlawed for treason. Afaik they are just "scholars" with merc knights and call themselves owls, what possibly could ever have they done to deserve such fate...

They discovered gunpowder probably and no one wants to deal with that yet, shiny armor waaay prettier with a sword in hand.
Did you just found them walking around astray on the map?

Emogma said:
Lenthal said:

Did you just found them walking around astray on the map?

Didn't bother looking tbh, probably should have "revealed" the map and check it out curiosity but I was close to fighting some mountain dudes near Rane, and after that I walked to Rane, so it had passed too much, wasn't gonna check the whole map for them. Well next time I'll know.

Emogma said:
So since Koningur Valdis was the one that outlawed them, they are in fierdsvain land and I can find them?

Yes. 

There are *many* spawns like this.

Some of them are strangely funny... such as..

"The indoctrination of new brethren into the Brotherhood of the First Blood had unfortunate consequences. Now, a cadre of blood lusting berserkers are tearing up the countryside near Javiksholm.  Casualties so far include; farmers, two militia patrols, and a herd of cattle."

saxondragon said:
They are renegade knight faction, so lots of enemies..easily could have been killed before you got to them..
:shock:
Being declared an outlaw and then next thing you know, your whole party gets murdered. This is truly a dark world.

Back
Top Bottom