Noble horses?

Users who are viewing this thread

saittam

Recruit
I am getting a huge collection of noble horses and what to do with them except use as a backup cash?
Soldiers don´t use them. Companions is limited and family takes forever to get in sandbox. Wife usually have one already also.
I can say that some i win in tournaments but most i get from battles.

Am i missing something?

Apocal

Grandmaster Knight
I am getting a huge collection of noble horses and what to do with them except use as a backup cash?
Soldiers don´t use them. Companions is limited and family takes forever to get in sandbox. Wife usually have one already also.
I can say that some i win in tournaments but most i get from battles.

Am i missing something?
They are just a relatively rare but obtainable progression item, basically. Originally, they weren't their own category, so sometimes you'd upgrade your mediocre cav to warhorses only to find that it had consumed an Asaligat instead of a Steppe Hunter. Other than that, I was initially thinking they'd require noble troops to have noble mounts but that didn't happen.

However I will never forgive TW for changing the horse and location names around so you can no longer say, "I was riding against Aserai, in the Aserai, on an Aserai, with an Aserai next to me."

Literally the worst change since March of 2020.

saittam

Recruit
They are just a relatively rare but obtainable progression item, basically. Originally, they weren't their own category, so sometimes you'd upgrade your mediocre cav to warhorses only to find that it had consumed an Asaligat instead of a Steppe Hunter. Other than that, I was initially thinking they'd require noble troops to have noble mounts but that didn't happen.

However I will never forgive TW for changing the horse and location names around so you can no longer say, "I was riding against Aserai, in the Aserai, on an Aserai, with an Aserai next to me."

Literally the worst change since March of 2020.
They are rare in the begining. But after some time one have more noble horse in the inverntory and is always missing war mounts for upgrading troops.

Apocal

Grandmaster Knight
They are rare in the begining. But after some time one have more noble horse in the inverntory and is always missing war mounts for upgrading troops.
If you check Odokh, Akkalat and Ortongard in the east, they usually have Steppe Hunters (formerly Steppe Warhorses) for like 700-900 denars each. Make sure to hit up the horse villages around it first; their village prices are pegged to the town price so if you buy horses from the villages first, the price won't increase.

And now that I look a second time, you're right. I have a ton of noble horses I didn't notice. Apparently these are the new, middle-tier ones? They seem to cost about 5000-6000 in Khuzait land, while the Asaligat and Wadar Hotblood go for three times that much.

saittam

Recruit
And now that I look a second time, you're right. I have a ton of noble horses I didn't notice. Apparently these are the new, middle-tier ones? They seem to cost about 5000-6000 in Khuzait land, while the Asaligat and Wadar Hotblood go for three times that much.
Exactly. And why get so many? It should be an elite soldier that cost 10 000 to upgrade to.
But they are good as a quick income sometimes. But now i am on tier 4. How many will i have at tier 6. And for what use.

Ananda_The_Destroyer

Grandmaster Knight
I think TW wants the new Horses to be accessible to players, so they see them all. You can also buy many of them in shops regularly. Yeah, you don' really need more then a few for the whole game, so they do pile up. Hey maybe they'll add a rank 7 troops that needs them to promote?! 🌈 🤡

Apocal

Grandmaster Knight
I think TW wants the new Horses to be accessible to players, so they see them all. You can also buy many of them in shops regularly. Yeah, you don' really need more then a few for the whole game, so they do pile up. Hey maybe they'll add a rank 7 troops that needs them to promote?! 🌈 🤡
I've never seen the tier 6 (the originals) in a shop.

Also they changed the name of the Aserai one from Nashawi to Wadar Hotblood while making the Nashawi the basic-***** Desert Horse. I thought I was going nuts because I had this five-cylinder flash of instinct telling me to notice it and couldn't figure out why when I moused over its stats.

JunKeteer

Veteran
Slot them in your civilian gear; that 'horse pocket' backup cash if you need (same with banners).

Game is poorly tuned/paced, you can get the late/end-game things within a year or two (noble horses from the first tournament too). Really makes it all meaningless 'achievements' as a player/dynasty progression.

saittam

Recruit
Slot them in your civilian gear; that 'horse pocket' backup cash if you need (same with banners).

Game is poorly tuned/paced, you can get the late/end-game things within a year or two (noble horses from the first tournament too). Really makes it all meaningless 'achievements' as a player/dynasty progression.
That i like. I´m not a fan of games that advance too much. Things that are available late should be there from the start.

Top Bottom