Noble Genocide

Users who are viewing this thread

You've missed the point where I was saying that the death chance should be reduced when AI vs AI is implemented, but not to 2% for all the saint. With that rate it'll be hardly a difference playing Warband or Bannerlord.
There's a difference. AI lords constantly battle, and during player battles the possibility is still there. Like someone else said, there are mods that fix this. And it works. But you can adjust the percentage to your liking, which is key.

There needs to be full customization and a plethora of options for this game. One should be able to adjust just about every little aspect to their liking.

Like someone else said, there are mods that fix this. And it works.
AI Values Life? Great mod for 1.5.9, that version probably has the most mod support at this point.

His default value is 2%, I wonder where Taleworlds got their number from, teehee...

That said I lowered it to 1% as it was taking a toll on clans since I had basically removed the surrender part of the mod which was meant to counterbalance the 2% chance.

I don't think that the ferature should be implemented in bannerlord. Like others already said, to many battles, lords don't care about their lifes, never retreating, no real bodyguards. I don't think the feature will ever really work that well.

I don't think that the ferature should be implemented in bannerlord. Like others already said, to many battles, lords don't care about their lifes, never retreating, no real bodyguards. I don't think the feature will ever really work that well.
You'll still have the chance to turn it off just like you have now so nothing will change for you if you don't want that feature.

This is one of the best new features added to the series to me and i can't wait for them to expand for death in ai x ai battles and balance the death rate, i'm still hoping for player death in battle for the future too though maybe i'll have to rely on mods for that since there was no word from TW about this.

This is one of the best new features added to the series to me and i can't wait for them to expand for death in ai x ai battles and balance the death rate, i'm still hoping for player death in battle for the future too though maybe i'll have to rely on mods for that since there was no word from TW about this.
How do you feel about current AI birth rates? I play with Houses of Calradia mod and it feels about right.

Good thing you can play with it off.
If you disable Death, you automaticly disable birth aswell. this is not a wise thing to do as it is a relatively large part of building your clan. With the option enabled it used to be that lords died from old age only ( and executions ofcourse) dying of old age is fine with me. but im tired of losing companions that i have spent ages trying to level up and train them into my preffered roles. I really hope they either remove this new battlefield death OR make it a separate option.

If you disable Death, you automaticly disable birth aswell. this is not a wise thing to do as it is a relatively large part of building your clan. With the option enabled it used to be that lords died from old age only ( and executions ofcourse) dying of old age is fine with me. but im tired of losing companions that i have spent ages trying to level up and train them into my preffered roles. I really hope they either remove this new battlefield death OR make it a separate option.
Good thing they made an option specifically for that.

3mY7D.png

Set to reduce by 100% and your family/companions wont die.

@SadShogun

Sorry to bother you, but I had been playing for few days and almost last sunday all afternoon ??

I was wondering: The 2% is active already for the tests? I finding very hard to get death in combat with nobles, field battle and sieges, if I had 3 was too much. So, in my experience it seens that reducing by 80% to get the 2% is too much, because lords will be almost immortal again in battles, no? I had several battles, hounded Raganvad to the end of the world and still the dude didn't die in any battle.

Best regards and good work,

@SadShogun

Sorry to bother you, but I had been playing for few days and almost last sunday all afternoon ??

I was wondering: The 2% is active already for the tests? I finding very hard to get death in combat with nobles, field battle and sieges, if I had 3 was too much. So, in my experience it seens that reducing by 80% to get the 2% is too much, because lords will be almost immortal again in battles, no? I had several battles, hounded Raganvad to the end of the world and still the dude didn't die in any battle.

Best regards and good work,
It’s still 10% right now. You are just very unlucky.

You've missed the point where I was saying that the death chance should be reduced when AI vs AI is implemented, but not to 2% for all the saint. With that rate it'll be hardly a difference playing Warband or Bannerlord.
I've played Warband with a mod that let you set a death % in battle and played around with it. While 2% doesn't sound like a lot it adds up over time and without new npcs the number of lords becomes very scarce over time. 2% x 100's-1000's of battles a year x 20 years is a huge impact.

Back
Top Bottom