Noble fugitive

Users who are viewing this thread

Madeloc

Regular
I'm trying the 1.8.0 and I crossed a Mestricaros party, so I check the encyclopedia - Mestricaros clan - to see if a member is dead and there is not.
So I check the children of the leader because if a girl is married while in an army, she leaves it and that makes a party with the name of the clan on the map, disbanding.
And finally, no dead nor marriage, Debana (a hero from that southern clan, the Mestricaros) has a fugitive status and is no longer marked in her former clan.

Does someone have any clue on that fugitive status?

Thanks
PS : in the 1.8.0, raising Athletics looks very much more realizable than before !!!! :wink:

Oh well, looks like she came back... strange though, had never notived this fugitive status before :wink:

I am wondering how lords become fugitives? My younger brother married Sora and when I looked at her history in the enclyclopaedia she had become a fugitive 2 days before the proposal. But she wasn't exiled from her clan and she didn't escape prison either. What did she do? I wanted to know what she did to become a fugitive and what the implications are?

Also I recently killed her dad in battle. She didn't seem to mind lol. The conversation strings should really be more immersive to reflect something like that.

Last edited:
My younger brother married Sora and when I looked at her history in the enclyclopaedia she had become a fugitive 2 days before the proposal. But she wasn't exiled from her clan and she didn't escape prison either. What did she do? I wanted to know what she did to become a fugitive and what the implications are?
She's on the run from the Kingdom Hearts franchise.
Also I recently killed her dad in battle. She didn't seem to mind lol. The conversation strings should really be more immersive to reflect something like that.
Honestly I am reasonably happy with the depth of most dialogue in the game at the moment after the updates it's received, but it would indeed be nice for that to be noted.

Last edited:
Not to detract from OP - as I am curious as to the fugitive status, I've seen it too, hopefully it's the early part to a more criminal enterprise style of play....but I agree with the dialogue immersion.

I can kill the **** out of someone's wife, parent, sibling, or child and they won't react. Also if I am their son-in-law because I married a family member they just go "hey my friend raid this village for me plz lol". Not like the spouse conversation is immersive either "hey husband...raiding that caravan was fun?"

In my actual 1.8.0. playthrough I have Caladog with fugitve status. Nowhere to be found for months. Joining Battania becomes kind of... impossible 😄

Back
Top Bottom