Resolved Noble disappeared - invisible

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
So i am on a trip to get more clan members and want "Amenon" from the western empire

I find him but he is engaged in a battle vs the battanians and he looses and gets caught

I talk to the battanians and pay to get Amenon - and then i release/drop him rom party

But now he is invisible - i track him on the map (where he is going around) and can see that Ortysia is his location that he constant comes to

I stay in Ortysia and can see in info that he schould be in town but there is none - not even wandering around ortysia - Multiple times its the same
He goes around and i can track it on the info screen about him and when he is in Ortysia where i am waiting on constant lookout he is just not there

Ive noticed something that might be the reason its screwing up - I looked at a town where a Noble was recruiting from - He recruited some but wasent there (Pressing "N" he was there) But on map he was like 10 cm´s away (dont know how else to explain it)

He physically wasent there but the game registered him in town and he was able to recruit there - Seen a couple noble´s/Vassels doing it - Might be the reason why it seems like they are glitching away from map?

Anyways just an observation - Schould be in the current savefiles

Back
Top Bottom