Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Sanctumm

Regular
So i am on a trip to get more clan members and want "Amenon" from the western empire

I find him but he is engaged in a battle vs the battanians and he looses and gets caught

I talk to the battanians and pay to get Amenon - and then i release/drop him rom party

But now he is invisible - i track him on the map (where he is going around) and can see that Ortysia is his location that he constant comes to

I stay in Ortysia and can see in info that he schould be in town but there is none - not even wandering around ortysia - Multiple times its the same
He goes around and i can track it on the info screen about him and when he is in Ortysia where i am waiting on constant lookout he is just not there

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Sanctumm

Regular
Ive noticed something that might be the reason its screwing up - I looked at a town where a Noble was recruiting from - He recruited some but wasent there (Pressing "N" he was there) But on map he was like 10 cm´s away (dont know how else to explain it)

He physically wasent there but the game registered him in town and he was able to recruit there - Seen a couple noble´s/Vassels doing it - Might be the reason why it seems like they are glitching away from map?

Anyways just an observation - Schould be in the current savefiles

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I've been informed that this is not a bug. After a week of in game time the NPC's should come back.

Top Bottom