Noble bows?

Users who are viewing this thread

fragonard

Grandmaster Knight
Since beta 1.4.1, bows seem to have become a little rarer and more expensive but Noble bows seem to be super rare. I can only imagine what the new price would be but I have not seen a single one (long or short) in 11 levels. I've looked everywhere. Is this just bad RNG? Has anyone found one?

My old Noble Long Bow sells for 265.224 Denars in Razih, but this is old save game from 1.3, i just logged in now with 1.4.1 and there might not be Noble Long Bows in Razih for a long time if it was a new game. Same price for the lesser Southern Strong Longbow and the Noble Bow. The Harpoon is 291.100 LOL

Yeah all javelins are like 15x more expensive than they were before.
I am holding a javelin I got from mountain bandits in e1.0.11, and it is like a BitCoin, increasing in value with each version, I could make a bank with it now.

Yeah all javelins are like 15x more expensive than they were before.
I am holding a javelin I got from mountain bandits in e1.0.11, and it is like a BitCoin, increasing in value with each version, I could make a bank with it now.

JQTLzTL.jpg

I wish they would stop increasing the price of basic items. It screws the entire economy in favour of loot and is unrealistic.
Have hugely expensive and slightly better legendary versions that are hard to get, but please just let us have a chance at finding any standard item in the game and buy it for less than a 6 figure sum I thought prices were about right as they were 33k for a top tier bow was a reasonable price (unless you are a smith who got lucky on parts in which case it was as good as free).

It is so weird that your character is almost always worse equipped than their soldiers. You can train up and essentially equip an army of guys in the best gear in the game for less than it costs you to buy one of their helmets. Hell if I was a soldier in this setting as soon as I had slogged my way to top tier I'd be selling that armour at the nearest pawn shop and retiring, set for life. I do get that you can't pay the full cost for the soldiers gear when you upgrade them, but it still seems daft.

It also makes loot weird, you could kill a dozen guys in the best gear and get none of it. If the idea is loot is evenly divided amongst members if your force and so you only see a share of it I'd expect a wave of desertions after these fights as the soldiers that looted gear worth half a million decide to by a manor somewhere rather than continue to fight for their leader in ragged armour that will never pay them a fraction of the value of the loot they just gained.

I think economy discussions are pointless atm. It is obvious economy is broken more than ears of Myke Tyson. I think it will be polished, but not now, and not tomorrow for sure.

P.S. If you you think you cannot afford something in the game atm, you are wrong, the economy is broken in both ways. Just craft and sell two-handlers or javelins, javelin with spiral-like tip requires only 1 ordinary iron and 1 wood and costs more than entire city can afford..

I joined the Aserai and wanted a fief but Unqid gave it to himself, so I found him and bought all his fiefs. I can sell some of my old stuff and buy out one or two more lords ?

Back
Top Bottom