Resolved No troops in siege

Users who are viewing this thread

ry3h

Recruit
Hello guys, i find a issue on sieges. Every time when i start a battle to conquer a castle and i start the battle no troops appear to defend.Even the castle had 500 troops i get it for free with all troops inside and this thing happends for enemies sieges too. I've tried to delete all modules (repair the game) and reinstall the game but same issue. If someone else had this issue in the past please give me some help. Sorry for my 4th grade english.

Same issue. The second the Seige starts the castle is won. makes the game borderline unplayable. the defending army is clearly visible next to my player. It looks like enemy troops are spawning as part of the attacking side. Before the end of seige they charge with friendly troops.

Last edited:
I also have the same issue. I downloaded beta patch 1.4.3 and it fixed the issue.
Just to confirm... you're saying the "new" beta line doesn't have the issue... but the current "main" build is the totally broken one. Because I've tried 3 modless new saves, with 3 new characters, all from different base cultures... and none of them have working sieges. Regular map battles work perfectly fine... sieges are instant wins for the besiegers

Just to confirm... you're saying the "new" beta line doesn't have the issue... but the current "main" build is the totally broken one. Because I've tried 3 modless new saves, with 3 new characters, all from different base cultures... and none of them have working sieges. Regular map battles work perfectly fine... sieges are instant wins for the besiegers

Exactly, I was having the issue on 1.4.2 which is the released patch. So I tried 1.4.3 the beta branch and the issue didnt happen. Unfortunately 1.4.3 has it's own issues which is why it's in beta, but this siege issue is game breaking so I will be sticking with 1.4.3 for now.

Back
Top Bottom