No Terrain -- Noob to modding Bannerlord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I am attempting to play around with the mod tools to learn them, so I figured I'd start by editing one of the existing scenes. However, when I open a scene, I get the following result. Everything is floating, with no terrain or anything else. Am I missing something on how to make the ground appear and have everything NOT be floating? Thanks so much in advance.

az3u1xgpv2361.png

Hello,

I am attempting to play around with the mod tools to learn them, so I figured I'd start by editing one of the existing scenes. However, when I open a scene, I get the following result. Everything is floating, with no terrain or anything else. Am I missing something on how to make the ground appear and have everything NOT be floating? Thanks so much in advance.

az3u1xgpv2361.png
Taleworlds only released editable terrain for a limited number of Bannerlord scenes:
empire_village_003 khuzait_castle_002 sturgia_town_b battle_terrain_v empire_castle_keep_a_l3_interior empire_house_c_tavern_a empire_dungeon_a arena_empire_a Main_map battania_village_k sturgia_village_l

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom