No Systems for Reporting and Teamkill detection and yet Punishing Leaving

Users who are viewing this thread

That's just absurd. You need to start punishing leavers when there're needed systems in place. Otherwise we're just restricted from playing because we don't want to just sit through a match in presence of griefers. Noone in the dev team thought about this?

smh. has not been addressed since closed beta. If they don't plan to implement such things then might as well as allow custom paid servers where the hosts can enforce the kick, time-ban, or perma bans.

The more people post about this thread the more it proves my point that cheaters existed in closed beta and the devs did nothing about it. I was a decently OP player in closed beta, both in captain and tdm. I guess I always have to repeat myself to deaf ears: unlimited bolts, 20-30 javelins unleashed by one person during a horse duel battle, one shot bolt kill from hundreds of yards away, stat edit throwing weapons, etc.

The more people post about this thread the more it proves my point that cheaters existed in closed beta and the devs did nothing about it. I was a decently OP player in closed beta, both in captain and tdm. I guess I always have to repeat myself to deaf ears: unlimited bolts, 20-30 javelins unleashed by one person during a horse duel battle, one shot bolt kill from hundreds of yards away, stat edit throwing weapons, etc.
If cheaters didn't exist it wouldn't make much sense to implement anti cheating tools. I wasn't aware that people claimed that cheating isn't possible.

If cheaters didn't exist it wouldn't make much sense to implement anti cheating tools. I wasn't aware that people claimed that cheating isn't possible.

A few people almost got stoned to death because of the topic. Many people in the old forum claimed that cheating wasn't possible and discounted any claims.

Back
Top Bottom