No sword sisters? No refugee women, nothing. What the hell?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the game is more madlibs than trying to represent any one period.

Like, especially for 800s, there's no frankish empire. Like, the frankish empire is the dominant force in the 9th and 10th century europe. You can't represent that period without a frankish empire equivalent.

The Calradian Empire feels more crisis of third century than later collapse, the Vlandians are just straight normans. The Sturgians are vaguely kieven. The Khuzaits are too mongolian and I wish they were more turkish honestly (Not every steppe society was the mongols durnit). The Battanians are, like, a slury of celtic cutlures from 1000 years of history. And the Aserai feel 6th or 7th century to me. But mashing together doesn't make a coherent historic equivalent to me.
Thank you for writing this up. I've been too annoyed to put it in writing this well :smile:

Needing men and women be explicitly different seems to be a massive need for you, even in a game set in a fictional culture. This doesn't seem entirely healthy. I suspect the very existence of queer- and transgender people is a big personal problem for you.
You're clearly the most ****** up person on this forum. Transgender people? Really? The fact that you try to drag this into somewhere I didnt even talk about just shows your intellectual level. Go get a life man, and take your assumptions, idiotic thoughts with you. I said they need to play differently in A GAME just like in WARBAND. The world is ruined because of people like you, youre impossible to talk. The very existence of people with different ideas seem to be a big personal problem for you given your responses towards everybody who has different opinions. Its not healthy.

Last edited:
You're clearly the most ****** up person on this forum. Transgender people? Really? The fact that you try to drag this into somewhere I didnt even talk about just shows your intellectual level. Go get a life man, and take your assumptions, idiotic thoughts with you. I said they need to play differently in A GAME just like in WARBAND. The world is ruined because of people like you, youre impossible to talk.

But, like, now I'm kinda interested. What are your feelings on transgender people?

But, like, now I'm kinda interested. What are your feelings on transgender people?
I don't care about people's gender, its not my business to comment on their gender. They can belong whatever gender they want.

Seriously this forum is the most toxic one I've ever been to. @Adept congratz on making it more toxic than it ever was. You guys are the reason people go into fights without talking, its unbelievable you guys are able to accuse people on being misogynist just because their ideas for a historical video game is different than you and they want it to be a little more on the accurate side of the history, you guys constantly accuse people which leads me to believe you're actually trolls trying to find some amusement in your sorry lonely lives. Its just pathetic how you dragged whole argument into this.

Please nobody bring the biological realism argument ever again without explaining first how your character and companions and any random noble can be knocked out in battle dozens of time, eating swords to the face on a regular basis and still spring around fresh as a doe until old age.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inappropriate behavior
- snip -

Please nobody bring the bIOloGICal REAlisM argument ever again without explaining first how your character and companions and any random noble can be knocked out in battle dozens of time, eating swords to the face on a regular basis and still spring around fresh as a doe until old age.
I've always assumed that it's a world like in the film Highlander, where some people are blessed or cursed with immortality. It's the only way to keep things immersive :smile:

Almost as if that struck a nerve or something.

You are hilarious, zen link calm? You are an academic? The nonsense that comes out of your mouth (figuratively) is too much. Aruda, just ignore this troll. The only thing he seems to know how to use is "Straw Man" for every argument. You are just feeding his hubris. I will be ignoring him from now on, so should you. Continue to post your thoughts while ignoring everything he says, perhaps his head will finally explode.

Thread has been reviewed by moderation.

Initial question by OP has been answered by page 2, after that the thread was just escalated by petty arguments between several users.
These users have been warned accordingly. The thread has served its purpose and will remain locked.

For future notice: This is the on-topic section of a video game. If you want to debate history, resort to the off-topic section.
If you cannot accept viewpoints outside your own and are prone to hurling insults and resort to discrediting others if you feel like you are losing an argument: Go offline. There is no place for this anywhere on this forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom