No spouse board games?

Users who are viewing this thread

Doofus

Sergeant
It used to be I periodically played the board games (always Tablut, because you kind of can't lose if you are paying attention) to improve relations with my spouse. Not sure whether the spouse relation even mattered, but I figured if I had a better relationship with my spouse it might improve baby-making possibility. (Probably not, but figured it was worth a try) This game, I don't get the option to play games with the spouse (or anyone else in the Lord's Hall). I can only play in the tavern.

This is my first time playing as a female & possibly thats why, although I wouldn't think so. But I wanted to ask; Does anyone know why I can't play board games with spouse/family/companions in the Lord's Hall? Is it a change to the game/ A bug? Or does it have to do with sex of the player character?

I wouldn't put put too much thought into it, Taleworlds haven't. I think the board game just increases relations, not the chance of pregnancy (you just need to be in the same area as your spouse - same fief or party).
I liked how we could play boardgames with our characters spouse; didn't know they removed it though.

Maybe its there and I'm just not seeing it, but yeah, when I went to play I couldn't find the option.

People play board games?
laughing-fake-laugh.gif

Anyways, I remember speaking to my character's spouse and having the option there to play a boardgame with her.

People play board games?
The same kind of games you can play at the tavern with the Games Master or whatever he's called. Its the games that are played for the 'Inn and Out' quest. Used to be there was a game board specific to the culture of the town/castle in the Lord's Hall and you could play it with your spouse, family, or any other lord there. At times I also played it when 'courting' ladies for marriage, although I'm not sure the relation improvement that you would get regularly from winning, made much difference.

If I had to guess, I think it was removed just within the last update or two. I'm currently playing 1.7.2 and I 'think' it was still an option in 1.7.0, although I could be wrong.

The same kind of games you can play at the tavern with the Games Master or whatever he's called. Its the games that are played for the 'Inn and Out' quest. Used to be there was a game board specific to the culture of the town/castle in the Lord's Hall and you could play it with your spouse, family, or any other lord there. At times I also played it when 'courting' ladies for marriage, although I'm not sure the relation improvement that you would get regularly from winning, made much difference.

If I had to guess, I think it was removed just within the last update or two. I'm currently playing 1.7.2 and I 'think' it was still an option in 1.7.0, although I could be wrong.
No I meant people irl, like I've never played one in my life

I'm an old geezer, I've played plenty. Monopoly, Risk, Life, chess, checkers, and many more lesser known games.

. Not sure whether the spouse relation even mattered
I doesn't.
but I figured if I had a better relationship with my spouse it might improve baby-making possibility.
It doesn't.
I don't get the option to play games with the spouse (or anyone else in the Lord's Hall). I can only play in the tavern.
Just like IRL, am I right guys? Lol hah hah hah our families and friends no longer want to look us in the eyes... but they can't leave because economy.... hah hah so truly immersive TW.... :confused::xf-cry:?

Back
Top Bottom