Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Goyyyio

Sergeant
Summary: We're a HUGE region with an incredible amount of players, but no one wants to play multiplayer because we dont have a server, and playing your game with 120 ping in NA and 250 in Europe is pain. I dont know why aren't you giving your players any feedback or answers on this, but we have paid for this game and we deserve a server.
How to Reproduce: Open the game with a VPN in South America, try playing the game, and experience the pain we're going through
Media (Screenshots & Video):
IVZ6sxM.png

(NOTICE HOW OCEANIA HAS SERVERS AND HAS 0 PLAYERS IN THEM, WHILE SOUTH AMERICA HAS A HUGE AMOUNT OF GAMERS, INCLUDING BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CHILE, URUGUAY, BOLIVIA, ETC, ALL BIG COUNTRIES THAT RESORT TO PLAYING WARBAND RIGHT NOW (SEARCH MAB_LA, THEY DO EVENTS EVERY FRIDAY)

Wait for custom servers. It sucks for now, and I can see how their deliberate decision to not have official SA servers must sting for SA fans, but this is all you can do for now.

They are a small indie company that can't afford to have servers everywhere. If they put up a game server in Brazil, they would have to fire two of their five employees to be able to pay for it.
Please consider a crowdfunding campaign to help them out, they are practically doing this for free.
The easiest way is to hire a boat to move the Oceania server to South America.
Support the developers!

They are a small indie company that can't afford to have servers everywhere. If they put up a game server in Brazil, they would have to fire two of their five employees to be able to pay for it.
Please consider a crowdfunding campaign to help them out, they are practically doing this for free.
The easiest way is to hire a boat to move the Oceania server to South America.
Support the developers!
Idk if this is a troll post, but I'll answer it with seriousness:
This has no backup, and if anyone can actually say this, are the developers themselves, not anyone roaming in the forums. +Games like Mordhau, which have an even smaller community have servers in south america which provides quite a revenue because South American players populate the servers quite a lot, and new players can join with the knowledge that people are playing the game. And providing servers definetly do not require the expense of paying for an employee, and the fact you used that argument seriously makes me think your post is just to troll.

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. We do not have south american servers and there is no plan for opening them, for now. I do not know what will be the final decision of the development team about this issue, but you can open a thread about this on our MP discussion forums.

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. We do not have south american servers and there is no plan for opening them, for now. I do not know what will be the final decision of the development team about this issue, but you can open a thread about this on our MP discussion forums.
Thanks on putting an end to this matter. Guess we'll not be playing the game then.

Thanks on putting an end to this matter. Guess we'll not be playing the game then.
We actually already knew this, if I was a helpful person, I would have pointed you to older threads that said the same. People were banned for exploding over the issue.
It's inexplicable and inexcusable. It seems they f*cked up with choosing their server provider, judging by regular European server problems and lack of SA servers.

This tragedy is funnier when you read it in caveman language, you're getting slapped in the face, but at least it's written funny

Its an insult to all South americans players and community not adding a single oficial server, its like okay south america dosent exist they dont care.

Back
Top Bottom