Resolved No red/green comparison stats

Users who are viewing this thread

This needs recognition. Should be fairly easily fixable. People literally figured out what was causing it.
Someone from the TaleWorlds staff commented on the reddit post for this issue and said "This issue has been fixed and will be pushed with the next big patch. Will not be included in the hotfix patch." So we live with for now while they iron out more important/game breaking bugs.

Someone from the TaleWorlds staff commented on the reddit post for this issue and said "This issue has been fixed and will be pushed with the next big patch. Will not be included in the hotfix patch." So we live with for now while they iron out more important/game breaking bugs.
Thanks for the heads up.

This issue is known by the team. And yes, will be pushed with the next big patch. Thanks for reporting.

Thanks!

How can this be marked "SOLVED" when it is still live after several patches and until this "Big Update" we have no proof it is "Solved" so until it is proven to be solved it should remain Unsolved/Unresolved, for transparency sake.

Seems this mod fixed it?

I didnt try, but I saw this when browsing mods
7GXj8oa.png

Seems this mod fixed it?

I didnt try, but I saw this when browsing mods
7GXj8oa.png

Sorry but this is a mod. And not sure it solves the actual issue that if you accidentally take the first trade perk you loose the red/green comparison.

Please understand that it is our obligation us players of early access to actually report broken stuff in the game, so the devs have a chance to actually fix them.

Sorry but this is a mod. And not sure it solves the actual issue that if you accidentally take the first trade perk you loose the red/green comparison.

Please understand that it is our obligation us players of early access to actually report broken stuff in the game, so the devs have a chance to actually fix them.

They said it will be fixed in next big patch.
Its just a workaround until then :razz:

This issue is known by the team. And yes, will be pushed with the next big patch. Thanks for reporting.

Back
Top Bottom