Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

MariusTitus

Regular
Summary: Courier comes with request to ransom a lord you hold as prisoner, once accepting lord is released but you gain no money
Happens sometimes, not always. Probably has something to do with how much money lords have.

By any chance, do you have a save file before the ransom offer? So that we can investigate.
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

By any chance, do you have a save file before the ransom offer? So that we can investigate.

I don't think so, usually I start new characters often and delete old saves. Anyway it happened across multiple games, mostly mid game and never early game, which leads me to think that their clan cannot pay because they're poor (probably lost fief and have no money). It's better to take prisoner lords to ransom broker because of this bug, as they pay the same.

Save file sent. Pretty sure I have prisoners on that save waiting for ransom requests. Usually (not always) the problem only occurs on ransoms over 5000. Occasionally its less. On ransoms over 5000, sometimes I actually get paid the full amount, sometimes I get 5000, sometimes I get less than 5000, and fairly often I get paid nothing. If the prisoner is part of a mercenary clan chances are better that they will pay the full amount, although I'm not sure if they always do.

Back
Top Bottom