No proper walking sound, can't hear the approaching enemy from behind

Users who are viewing this thread

I haven't seen anyone talking about this, but I'm not sure it's only me who finds it meaningless.

I play as an archer situated far from the heat of the battle shooting arrows from a corner quietly, and a full chain-armored infantry with a big ass shield and a sword walks in on me from behind and kills me with no sound to indicate that he is approaching. I should be able to hear the footsteps or something if I am far from the battle with all the yelling and chaos.

Can you make it make sense please?

There are a limited amount of audio channels that the game can process, and in addition to that there are problems with sound occlusion. Community has complained about this, especially in regards to cavalry, for several months now.

Alternatively, you may not have been able to parse the footstep sounds in the "heat" of the battle.

people keep up that style of answers unto every porpose that makes absoluteley sense:
1)Technically difficult
2)discussed for long now
3)it makes sense to play without sense cuz thats somewhat "real" to have the gameplay senseless.

The fist thing is to make solid game, currently this piece of **** is worth of nothing, totally unplayble piece of ******

Back
Top Bottom