No promotion on Freelancer

Users who are viewing this thread

SulleDrake

Sergeant at Arms
I've been in this army for 2 in-game months now and been in countless battles but Im not getting any promotions (says Promotion day March 25 and it's may 4th now...)

1) Have you achieved the highest level of promotion capable within your troop tree?

2) If not, have you been in battles or drilled properly? Promotions depend on training experience and I believe battle experience as well. If you've taken leave or if your lord's training skill is low maybe its interrupting or hindering your progression.

I left his army after I posted this thread but back then:

1: I was still at the lowest rank which I started at

2: I had only been following the emperor of Nicaea and done lots of battles. Apart from visiting the towns his army has stopped in I hadn't left his side at all.

mhhh...I'm not sure. I remember that once a few factions had in some troop trees only one tier. I guess Byzantium was one of them. So it could be that you can't get a promotion because you are at the maximum tier. IF you start in an army in another troop tree you should be able to get promoted till you reach the highest tier of that troop tree.

Back
Top Bottom