No pregnancies after 3 babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

Ive tried looking for it and see plenty of threads about people not getting any babies with their spouse. Im running into a little bit of a different problem (hence a new thread) and its that my spouse did get pregnant. The 2nd time after a day of beeing in my party. But after the 3rd one she doesent get pregnant at all anymore.

Is this intended or does the % chance that it will happen just decrease after a few kids? A few ingame years passed and my spouse is 31 now, but thats a bit to early to be barren id say. Ive just tried traveling with her for a few weeks, wait at town for a few weeks. etc but nothing.

Cheers in advance :smile:

Turns out, it was a false alarm :roll:

To make a long story short, the faction I joined started (yet another) war and after I captured an enemy nobleman I returned to town. A tourney showed up where I clove my spouse head in twain like 3 times but apparently that got her a little frisky because after resting in town for half a second I got the annoucement that she was pregnant :mrgreen:

She wasent in my party however and was acting as governor. So its good to know that they dont NEED to be in your party :smile:

Player is female and the game before 1.5.9 I only had 3 kids and no more. this time in 1.5.9 she only had two. in 1.5.8 her children died in wars. so pretty scary to only have two.

Is this intended or does the % chance that it will happen just decrease after a few kids?
Yes, you just have to re-load and wait more to make more. more then 4 gets kinda unlikely but I made 10 once.

Player is female and the game before 1.5.9 I only had 3 kids and no more. this time in 1.5.9 she only had two. in 1.5.8 her children died in wars. so pretty scary to only have two.
If you're in campaign you can use your brothers + wives to make more babies more easily, you can easily replace their wives too
If you're in sandbox .... yeah I think it's a bit of an oversight how badly the baby making might go sometimes.

Well I accidentily knocked up my wife for the 5th time without noticing before the 'your wife gave birth to a baby' popup showed up so I guess 3 babies isent a hard cap :mrgreen:

Yes, you just have to re-load and wait more to make more. more then 4 gets kinda unlikely but I made 10 once.

If you're in campaign you can use your brothers + wives to make more babies more easily, you can easily replace their wives too
If you're in sandbox .... yeah I think it's a bit of an oversight how badly the baby making might go sometimes.

Thank you for the reply. in sandbox can we marry off your sons?

Thank you for the reply. in sandbox can we marry off your sons?
Yes when they become 18 and can join your party, you should be able to marry by talking to a clan leader and asking to arrange a marriage. Their wives should join your Clan. I'm not sure if it's possible to marry them to a clan leader yet, but if it was they would leave your clan, so just keep it in mind. I don't think they can yet though.

Back
Top Bottom