no our realms should make peace option

Users who are viewing this thread

i executed about 50 lords in one go (big big big battle) 3 other factions declared war on me without the option to make peace,,,,,,,,,,, how do i make peace?

The only way I've found to make peace is to talk to any enemy lord and ask 'our factions should make peace', then it opens a barter and you have to offer denars for a peace agreement.

There is a declare war and make peace button on the diplomacy tab of kingdom manager, but they don't work - so I assume taleworlds will be working on that soon

The only way I've found to make peace is to talk to any enemy lord and ask 'our factions should make peace', then it opens a barter and you have to offer denars for a peace agreement.

There is a declare war and make peace button on the diplomacy tab of kingdom manager, but they don't work - so I assume taleworlds will be working on that soon
the barter option no longer there

Maybe they hate you too much?
To be honest, if this was real life, it seems pretty plausible.

You are a tyrannical ruler that needs to be wiped from the earth. You are worse than scum in your world.
Maybe next time you will think a bit more about the NPC's feelings and not execute half of the royalty of the continent.

I am in the same. 3 factions declared war at once. I have a "war quest" for each faction. The quest says i can make peace, but I have talked to their leader and regular lords and none of them have the make peace option

i figured it out its not from executing i am in the beta branch and its the main quest
once you reached 2k man power 3 factions declare war on you
so the main quest is to 2k vs 30-80k with no peace option NICE

Yeah same happened to me.I think it happens because the main quest isn't completed yet and it doesen't allow us to make peace.So I destroyed all fiefs of those 3 kingdoms.Yet there was no peace option.

i figured it out its not from executing i am in the beta branch and its the main quest
once you reached 2k man power 3 factions declare war on you
so the main quest is to 2k vs 30-80k with no peace option NICE
the conspiracy one? Istiana's conspiracy??? Stop the conspiracy???

i also executed them all
otherwise you have no chance to win.
they have so many vasalls and we maybe a handfull.
they raid everything take your mercenaries and so on

northern and western empire are finished and they gave up
i executed raghea from southern empire and they have only 2 cities left.

but wtf this is no fun

the other kingdoms are so big now

the game gone weird with this quest.

my opninion
fix that quest so that we can stop istiana or
stretch the quest progress muuuuch longer.
or set it off untill it works

I spent the entire game working for one Kingdom while Executing every single enemy Vassal and Mercenary I ever captured.

When I created my own Kingdom I charmed as many of my fellow Vassals over to my own Kingdom as I could. My goal now is to execute every single Vassal left in my previous Kingdom. GG I win.

BTW You can totally Charm any Clan Leader over to your own Kingdom even if they're at -100 Reputation with you. You can then max Reputation with any Vassal in your Kingdom by giving them Influence via the Kingdom screen and selecting their Clan. The UI is pretty obnoxious in that you have to select them, then give them Influence over and over for 3 Reputation a pop, but it works. So far no Vassal has left my Kingdom, so fingers crossed.

i started a savegame and dont be cruel to the others.

i won and western and northern leaders are my vasalls now

executing didnt help
the fiefs hate you and you cannot recrute

Back
Top Bottom