Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Blood Gryphon

Grandmaster Knight
Summary: Once a rebel group becomes a clan they can be recruited by AI kingdoms. As the player if you approach the clan leader that is not in a faction and talk to them, there is no option to recruit them to your kingdom.
How to Reproduce: Talk to a factionless rebel clan.

This is the reply from the devs regarding this issue: Rebel clans turn into normal clans after some time if they're successful. After that they can be recruited. Marking this thread as resolved.

This is the reply from the devs regarding this issue: Rebel clans turn into normal clans after some time if they're successful. After that they can be recruited. Marking this thread as resolved.
Please reread the post. You guys misunderstand, I stated the issue is after they've already turned into a normal clan you still can't recruit them.....

Correct. Have noticed this before when trying to recruit a free such and such "clan". Just figured it was as it was. A way for ai kingdoms to expand like we can add a clan by making a companion one.

Now seeing it was meant also for us but we can't for some reason should be looked back into.

I also have this problem, rebelion in occupied by Aserai Onira broke out and i declared war on them to thelp them survive, after they lived long enough to become indepentent clan there was no dialouge option at all to persuade them to join and after some time they joined Vladians, creating small red island inside of my kingodm...

My experience is that there's no recruit option, whether they are called 'Sargot's rebels' (as an example) or Lath's clan. I specifically remember a month or two ago talking to a lord named Lath of Lath's Clan and there was no option (or else it was hidden someplace besides normal dialogue).

MArdA TaleWorlds

@MArdA TaleWorlds really should have your boys look at this again and attempt to recruit them as the player. Impossible to get a rebel turned real clan into a player faction. AI will recruit them but players cant so player kingdoms get screwed over.

@MArdA TaleWorlds Please confirm this is still being looked at. If not, I will start a new thread. I understand the devs are telling you we should be able to recruit them once the rebels turn into a normal clan, but we have no dialogue option to do so. When I first commented on this I wasn't ruler of an empire. I now am and still have no option to do this.

Have you taken a look at this by any chance?
Cause I can confirm that after becoming a noble clan (rebellion successful) the player (me) doesn't get the option to try and recruit them, but the AI eventually will.
Shouldn't the player also have the option? I think I have read somewhere that you apparently can if the rebel's clan are fiefless, which doesn't make any sense since I have witnessed the AI recruiting them no problem and annexing the town they were holding in the process.
This seems to apply only to the player basically.

Back
Top Bottom