Resolved No option to marry (missing dialogue)

Users who are viewing this thread

N4R4Y4N

Recruit
Hello,

I have a pretty game breaking bug, considering the permadeath feature.
I play as a female character and no matter which lord I talk to, there is no option to marry them - the dialogue simply doesn't exist.

Before you ask: Yes, I checked beforehand that they have no spouse.

It's pretty frustrating, as I already see my clan die with my character.

Found the solution to this - people are not interested in you as a women if your over 35 years old.

Fix: Use dev console mod to lower your age.

It's also a problem if you've already founded your own kingdom. There are no marriage proposal options once you've got a Kingdom established.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

I have a similar problem but I'm a male character and I had the option to get married before I joined a faction but as soon as I joined a. Faction the proposal to marry someone goes away when talking to the clan leader and if I try to court someone they'll say I'm we're not compatible and I know that's a dead end response

Back
Top Bottom