No music?

Users who are viewing this thread

lsbbum

Recruit
Don't know if it's just me, but I'm not getting any music. Other sounds are there but that's all.
Never really notice it before while playing other games, but music does really make a difference.

Same, the music starts in the menu but stops and plays no more. There's some error within music.txt, probably - I replaced Music folder and music.txt with files from another mod and it started playing.

Oh, and I tried to play the Empire's .ogg files, and they don't - probably some audio codecs are missing.

Re-installed ogg codecs, found out that the music was intentionally removed and replaced by ambient noises. I wonder if manual replacing of Music folder breaks anything with the mod, because I kinda prefer music to background noise of wind, insects, etc.

I certainly respect everyone's preferences on the subject of background music during the game.  I would just like to state my opinion that I prefer the ambient noises as I play:  birds, rain, hoof beats, etc..  This is just my preference;  I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

If you don't like the music, you can always replace it easily or just, you know, open your favorite player and play your favorite music. I usually play to atmospheric black metal or some operas.

Back
Top Bottom