No multiplayer inclusion in Dev update 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Just wondering if there are some smaller details in the works that we might expect that did not make the cut for the dev update. Maybe even just saying what the main bulk of the multiplayer update is focusing on. Thank you devs, hope to hear from you.

Up until now I've been pretty easy going regarding super slow updates for mp... But this latest "big one" revealing almost nothing of substance at all for mp is terrible. Up until now I struggled to sympathize with upset people on this forum. I was saying "she'll be right, TW said they are going to do x y z so let's wait patiently"... I get it now…I'm sorry for in the past trying to throw water on the fire you guys were igniting on the forum to try to get TW devs to do something... The abandonment of mp and lack of care for it is crazy. It actually is like people had said (and I previously thought it was jokingly) TW seemingly really wanted to kill multiplayer. All evidence points to them trying to drive people away from the mp part of their game, knowing how the player base feels and how long they have been threatening to walk away from the game... Here we are, dead servers and constant OR or at least regular crashes... It's as good as over.

So ridiculously disappointing.

Last edited:
The funny part is playing SP in 1.5.9 with the correct mods is a great experience. So as far as SP I would even say TW delivered already. MP on the other hand does not even have any players. It's like the this is fine-meme, how can TW not even have a response to the fact that the MP is deadweight with no one left playing it?

Quick-edit: yesterday when I wanted to try MP in prime time. EU siege server had 11 players.

Just wondering if there are some smaller details in the works that we might expect that did not make the cut for the dev update. Maybe even just saying what the main bulk of the multiplayer update is focusing on. Thank you devs, hope to hear from you.
This is all there is:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?members/avrc.518078/#recent-content
The community is being collectively punished for being mean to the devs, so don't expect things that the community wanted.

Back
Top Bottom