NO MULTIPALYER SERVERS!!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JankoMega

Grandmaster Knight
As i said in my TPW topic:"There are no servers for me and many members of Taleworlds site",i thought that someone could be here,around this great and fabulous mod who can tell us the solution which may resolve the problem.I and tenerife_boy were trying hard to resolve it,but nothing...does this issue struggle you too? :sad:

We really wanna play Multiplayer on Hegemony 268.B.C.(if it's gonna include it)when it gets released and also The Peloponnesian War.

PLEASE HELP!!! :cry:

P.S If ealabor is reading this topic,can i help you with something or not?Thanks.

shadowarcher said:
Wait wait wait........If it isn't released yet then why are you worrying about multiplayer servers?.

Dunno,a lot of people need help with this,like me though.
Do you have this issue archer?

Wait wait wait........If it isn't released yet then why are you worrying about multiplayer servers?.
Cause the interesting thing is to have it resolved before both mods get released? Cause it´s frustrating to see how people could play while you only could "getting bored" with the single player?
That´s why....

tenerife_boy said:
Cause the interesting thing is to have it resolved before both mods get released? Cause it´s frustrating to see how people could play while you only could "getting bored" with the single player?
That´s why....
But if the mod isn't released yet how can you access the mods multiplayer?, you guys are confusing the heck out of me.

tenerife_boy said:
That´s why....

+1
He's totally right bro!Even if Hegemony 268.B.C and TPW will have super,duper Single player(100% sure),many people will love to try it on MP.

Ok the way i see it is that you guys are trying to set up a server for a mod that isn't even released so you are whining because you can't get on the server, which does not make sense in any way.

shadowarcher said:
tenerife_boy said:
That´s why....
But if the mod isn't released yet how can you access the mods multiplayer?, you guys are confusing the heck out of me.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!WE WANT TO FIX THIS WITH SOME PERFECTIONIST'S HELP BEFORE IT'S RELEASED!!!SO WE CAN PLAY IT PEACEFULLY ON MP...ufff...
And i said those two mods will 100000000000% have best SP,but we will want to try it on MP with ourselves,cause we already met here,on Taleworlds...personally i prefer SP than MP on both mods and i will play them for longer(singleplayer),but of course i'll want to play them on MP with all of you guys  :wink:

Hope you understand our want.

I give up trying to understand this topic, it's way to confusing.

Honestly from what you have said i have gathered that you want an MP server up so you can "perfect" it but you realize that you can't have it because the mod isn't released yet, so basically your whining because the mod isn't released as MP yet and you are trying to get ealabor to release the mod(thats the way i see it).

EDIT: After reading Tenerife_boy's comment extremely carefully i think i understand now, basically the servers are down and you want to fix it before Hegemony or Peloponnesian is released(please say i'm correct), the best thing to do is just wait until the servers are back up and tbh there is no need to worry because both mods won't be released for a long time.

shadowarcher said:
I give up trying to understand this topic, it's way to confusing.

Honestly from what you have said i have gathered that you want an MP server up so you can "perfect" it but you realize that you can't have it because the mod isn't released yet, so basically your whining because the mod isn't released as MP yet and you are trying to get ealabor to release the mod(thats the way i see it).

EDIT: After reading Tenerife_boy's comment extremely carefully i think i understand now, basically the servers are down and you want to fix it before Hegemony or Peloponnesian is released(please say i'm correct), the best thing to do is just wait until the servers are back up and tbh there is no need to worry because both mods won't be released for a long time.

"After reading Tenerife_boy's comment extremely carefully i think i understand now, basically the servers are down and you want to fix it before Hegemony or Peloponnesian is released(please say i'm correct),"-you are correct and that's the reason WE made this topic.And i said i will play more SP in both mods more than MP,but tenerife_boy and others will want to play MP,so i will join them...an that's one of the reasons too.
Hope you understand now. :wink:

And you aren't right about this:" both mods won't be released for a long time"...TPW will come till the end of February,but you are right about Hegemony(or not...who knows when Heg.268.B.C will come.).

How do you know that the Peloponnesian war will be released at the end of february?, you have to remember that real life happens and the date may be moved so don't get your hopes up.

shadowarcher said:
How do you know that the Peloponnesian war will be released at the end of february?, you have to remember that real life happens and the date may be moved so don't get your hopes up.

I'm not getting my hopes up mate,Lynores told me and Sahran as well...and they have nothing about it(asking for average release date...i did NOT ask for exact,correct release date.).

Ok at least the confusion is cleared up, now about the servers, as i mentioned before it's best to just wait until somebody comes along to solve it, me personally i haven't had any troubles with any of the servers.

shadowarcher said:
Ok at least the confusion is cleared up, now about the servers, as i mentioned before it's best to just wait until somebody comes along to solve it, me personally i haven't had any troubles with any of the servers.

Finally,the confusion is cleared. :smile: Tenerife_boy will try to reinstall Warband and he will tell me the result he had...hope any good.

But i just can't wait Heg, and TPW to play on SP,but to clear confusion more up,i'll want to play it on MP with guys from this forum,and with you though. :wink:

Yeah both mods will be great and i can't wait(ok i can wait) to play as a hoplite, what could be more fun than an organized bunch of random people slowly slaughtering all in their path.

412thCadianGuardsman said:
If Hegemony and TPW get MP in them i'll vote both of them (or only 1) as the mod of the year 2011 :smile:

Yeah,two very hard opponents...believe me!
It's gonna be ******** difficult to decide,but i know which mod i'm gonna vote for...probably you know too. :smile:

Look in my stats,and the mod which has the most posts,that's the one  :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom