No more updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FerdiadITA

Squire
It's sad to say,but no more updates(at least for a long,long time)will come from my hands.
I won't have time for modding because of some real life issues.
I'm also sorry for those who helped this mod,in a way or another.

Said that,if anyone would decide to take up the work I would gladly give him a help.

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you the best of luck in your "real life", and I do hope someone with more programming skill than me might take up this work!

(P.S. I'll put the music on hold; but anyone who takes up this mod, pm me and I'll get started on the music for this mod again.)

That's too bad for us, FerdiadITA :sad:. I liked your mod, it was very good.
So, are you going to delete subforum of your mod or keep it?

Hmmm... I can help to keep it alive by putting into some free celtic music and maybe making some models, but I don't promise that I'll do it.

Sorry to hear that you are unable to continue this. You have put some really good stuff into this Mod.
All the best mate

Thanks to everyone,fortunately it's not something serious.Just a new job that will cut off my spare time.
As I said,I can find a bit of time to help anyone who would decide to keep up the development.

@Kolba:I won't delete the subforum(though I think that's a decision that belong to the admins).

@HardCode:I won't be back to modding in a short time(unless I'll be fired,which I hope not).

Grave news. I should truly like to see the mod continued, and would gladly do as much as I could to help, Old English shouts or readings perhaps. I'm really glad that this era has been captured in M & B and I've been hoping someone would create a decent mod set during the Dark Age, and this is by far the best I've seen.

Good luck with the new job!

-Buz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom