Dev Blog

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey noticed there hasn't been a dev blog in a while, and the devs said they talk about the early access and more in depth of some of the game mechanics, I know they are working hard to get it ready as its two months away I was wondering if they would release something soon.

200.webp

I'm wondering that too, yeah.

Curious about this as well. Is there another place that they're posting the blogs? I've always kept track of them weekly on steam. Last one I saw was forum update blog on 1/17. Three weeks before then was the blog on campaign AI. I never saw a message that they were going away from the weekly blogs. However, I realize that the blogs have been pretty surface level lately and nothing to go bonkers about. Perhaps that's the reason for the lack of them?

I'm pretty sure in one of the blogs, I think maybe right before new year they said they aren't doing weekly blogs anymore, if I remember correctly they said they'll just post them as they see fit, so no regular schedule for them anymore.

They are every 2 weeks now, I believe.

Think the most recent one was last week, so none this week.
Last week? When? Where? The last one I remember was the blog discussing the new forum that was about to launch (January 17). What was "last week's" blog about?

Seeing as previous blogs can't even be accessed right now... I'm thinking there may be some technical issues going on.

It might have been the week before. Anyway, I'm sure there will be another one when they have something important to say
It's just odd to me that it seems as if NO deadline that TW sets for anything is being met. Whether that pertains to the game, the forum update, or even a blog. I'm not complaining, just really curious why this is... it's beginning to make me question the validity of that March 2020 assertion.

It's probably because of the size of the company. Whatever the reason, this inability to make deadlines is garnering some ill will among some:

No matter.

The Apathy and contempt, that Tw and its employees, seem to hold for its schedules, fans/customers etc, is reciprocal, or at least the Apathy is..... :party:
Let's hope the same apathy hasn't translated to the game. It's bizarre.
I feel like it has indeed, for what I've tested so far. And I fear they will not even release the EA in march as it was stated.

There is no much point on Devblogs anymore.
They cant talk about anything because they ve already talked about all the parts of the game. Game is whitin 60 days from today boys, be ready

Devblogs are located in the following section:

Currently some of the TW staff are in GIST 2020, so it could be one of the reasons why there's a delayed devblog. Since EA is around the corner, it most likely means workload has increased, so delayed devblogs seems reasonable.

Would be nice if they at least said something. They used to let us know why blogs were late, now it's just radio silence. If it's because early access is just around the corner or because of GIST, fair enough, but at least say something after promising bi weekly blogs.

There is no much point on Devblogs anymore.
They cant talk about anything because they ve already talked about all the parts of the game. Game is whitin 60 days from today boys, be ready
I don't understand this thought process at all. There is plenty to talk about the game, and many features that have been glossed over, most notably kingdom diplomacy. Saying there isn't much to talk about because of our ignorance of the game does not mean that there aren't confirmed features that they simply don't wish(for whatever reason) to share with the community.

It's not necessarily bad, but please stop with "they don't have anything worth talking about at this point", it is simply wrong.

Back
Top Bottom