No minister bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

sifis172

Sergeant Knight
Hi!

in my playthrough, i was a king but lost all my fiefs because everyone declared war on me.
then joined an exiled lord (pictish). but the option to appoint minister never showed up. so
i abandoned every idea of being king.
for now i am a vassal of nortymbre, have two towns and a village, i have a wife.
but there is no option to hire or make my wife a minister. how can i spawn a minister,
is there any way, through cheats or console commands?
i have read possibly all the threads in VC and warband, but no solution.

you need to be the king for that

if you still can't get one once you get the title (from vassal to king) then post your info and a link to download your savegame file. That way devs can look into it.

remember they support the vanilla version (no mods, tweaks, etc). If you are using a non-official version then you will need to talk to the modder.

Cheers

thanks for replying! i have tweaked a lot of things, so i don't know if this could be the issue.
i recently got married (in the game  :smile:) so when i re-create a kingdom and i don't get a minister,
even my wife i'lll upload the save game.

sifis172 said:
thanks for replying! i have tweaked a lot of things, so i don't know if this could be the issue.
i recently got married (in the game  :smile:) so when i re-create a kingdom and i don't get a minister,
even my wife i'lll upload the save game.

As you are using tweaks you will need to post this on general forum and try to get help from other players/modders, as said above.

Also you would need to share your game files (.txt and other changes),  as other people can't even load your savegame now.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom