Resolved No Luck With Mods (No crashes, but some mods don't seem to work)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
EDIT 2: The mods appear to be working just fine, I just made a mistake. However, I have noticed a bug, I get an error during character creation that says 'Method not found: 'Void ...... Hero.set_Birthday(TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignTime)'' I cut some stuff out cause it's a bit much to type, but anyways, the mod seems to work just fine otherwise.

Hey folks,

So recently I wanted to pick up Bannerlord and try out modding again, this time I did it manually and carefully, since Vortex didn't seem to work and I wasn't sure if it was causing the problem. That and I was suggested to try manually installing the mods.

Anyways, from what I can tell my mods shouldn't have any compatibility issues, but even if they did, they still didn't seem to work when used on their own: For example, the main one I've noticed, is Cultured Start, I don't get the extra options on the culture menu... Secondly, when I DO have all the mods enabled, NONE of them show up in the MCM menu. I'll add on two imgur links for both my mod-list and the MCM menu. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if maybe I messed up an install, but I'm fairly certain I didn't. (We all make mistakes, but I like to think I'm experienced enough with modifying games by this point...)

So far, I've tried downgrading to 1.5.4, verifying, reinstalling, making sure all DLL's were unblocked and running in admin.

The 'errors' I get are: A warning that the 0Harmony dll has been loaded from another source, can cause issues, and an error that a 'sprite' failed to load. (An item is already using this key, something like that.)

I also got an error before that was a bit long but seemed to be related to UI-Extender, but it doesn't seem to pop up anymore, so not sure if it's been fixed or what.

Here's the images, I appreciate any help anyone has! Let me know if there's any more info need.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Update: Found the one that causes the sprite error, seems to be the settlement icons, also have learned that some mods don't show in the mod options, so I realize I can't use that as a solid source of trouble-shooting. But I am still having issues with the cultured start..! It seems to have been the cause of a crash following finishing character creation and hitting 'start game'. I have an HTML crash log from the crash. D: I'll give the game another try tomorrow, might just have to drop a few of these mods.

Hello, unfortunately, we can not offer support for the modded games. Please let us know if you can reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Back
Top Bottom