No lords in castles/towns

Users who are viewing this thread

Blork

Recruit
Strange thing I am playing freelancer 1.6 downloaded here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/mount-blade-warband-freelancer-mod/downloads/freelancer-16
and there are no lords visible in their castles/towns
only the women  :wink:
Is it just me or do i miss something?

always, if I start a new game there are no  lords for example I see king Yargolek in his city but when I go to his castle only his wife is there.
Same if I am 120days in game. I can speak with them on the campaign map or when i go to the castle and ask to see the lord.

for vanilla mb warband there are no problems. maybe a problem with the new mb version?

Same issue here.. Vanilla works fine. Must be the new version (1.165), will there be an update for this, or must we wait til Freelancer 1.7?  :smile:

moonknight said:
Has this mod been abbandoned? Because I have the same issue, for months, and is really gamebreaking. Any fix?

I had read elsewhere that this is a problem with the newer Warband versions (1.161 and above).  The last I heard about updating Freelancer was to do an almost complete rework of it for WB 1.16x.  There is a mod page over at ModDB for Freelancer that may have more current info.

I understand that the Silverstag mod team is developing a different type of Freelancer system.

moonknight said:
I understand. I will try to roll back Warband to the 1.5 version....hoping my savegame will still be available

Your savegame should be good since you didn't actually change the module files.

Back
Top Bottom