SP No loot window for Three Seers Patrol - possible bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm trying to get myself a Darkwood Bow, so I'm searching for Three Seers patrols. After defeating five of them, not a single time loot window appeared.

First time I was alone but tricked them into a lord and jumped in - I thought okey, my autocalc value is too low to share the loot.
Next few times I did the same but with a party of companions plus few random troops. Again no loot window after the battle.

Finally, I attacked them on my own, with 80 strong party. And still, no loot window after battle.

Am I really that unlucky plus doing something wrong? Is this a known bug I somehow triggered?

Note that I conquered Pendor dozen times in the past, so know the basics plus some more.

EDIT: this doesn't happen with any other spawn.

Continued today (so restarted the game), and first battle against 3s patrol finally got me the loot window. This time it was 45 party against 33 patrol.

Maybe they give so little loot (sheer number of items dropped) that nothing was left in previous tries? No idea, but it works now..

I've been farming Seers patrols very regularly for the past 900 days and I cannot recall a single instance where nothing dropped.

My guess is that you are lacking ample looting skill as most of the time I farm them when strolling through with my standard 100-strong army (8 companions) They almost always offer up 5 or more items even with that setup.

I've found those Doommace and Darkbow drops to be quite hit and miss. I got both quite early in the campaign and a few sprinkled in between then nothing until today when they spat out double maces from a small group. Now I have 6 of the damn things. I continue farming them as I breed Doomguides in mass quantities for my militia patrols.

Always helps to have decently high looting skill when farming for items. If it's not that then I don't know what to tell you. Good hunting!

Back
Top Bottom