No longer being offered quests from village elders

Users who are viewing this thread

bomberswarm2

Recruit
I was just awarded Veluca, now when I go to the nearby villagers I no longer have the option to do a quest to increase relation with any villagers. The button to ask is completely gone. I checked about a dozen different villagers, ones I own, ones I don't, ones with negative relation, ones with high relation, one with +99 relation, the button is gone from all of them. I am using diplomacy. The button vanished after I was awarded the city.

Is this a bug and how do you fix it?

If you got a backup or of some sort try that one. Also you should check other saves or start a new save to check if the button is gone then also. I don't think this is supposed to be in diplo mod.

bomberswarm2 said:
I was just awarded Veluca, now when I go to the nearby villagers I no longer have the option to do a quest to increase relation with any villagers. The button to ask is completely gone. I checked about a dozen different villagers, ones I own, ones I don't, ones with negative relation, ones with high relation, one with +99 relation, the button is gone from all of them. I am using diplomacy. The button vanished after I was awarded the city.

Is this a bug and how do you fix it?

Could be a bug, or could just have disappeared temporarily as you have done all the missions. All missions reset after a set time from last time you did it. I have noticed the buttons disappear until rest in some mods.

If they do not come back, then go to the bug forum and post there, you will need to tell them version, any mods & provide a savegame.

Back
Top Bottom