No fight when siegeing castle/towns

Users who are viewing this thread

After latest update (e1.4.2 and e1.4.3) when i start a siege on a castle/town i automatically gets the victory when i deploy in battle, even though there is 500+ in garrison. After I leave the battle the castle is mine like i won the fight.

same issue here and when i leave siege, the castle/city its mine and his garrison and militia too, without any loses in battle. i do this on 3 castles and 1 city, besiege place wait until i can lead assault and when siege start, battle is won because the defending trops dont appear in battle map.

Hi
Same issue here. It also happens in my game when i fight an ennemy lord near a village belonging to him : the militia were in my team instead of his.

Had the same issue immediately following the most recent update, came here to report it after seeing other people complaining about it online and realized it wasn't a one time thing. Note: it also seems to happen with ai sieges, I was sitting by one of my cities being sieged waiting for more forces to arrive so I could attack the siegeing army, the city had a decent sized garrison, but whatever battle happened was over instantly and I never had a chance to assist.

Back
Top Bottom