No custom servers till 2022?

Users who are viewing this thread

by saying TW isn't a server provider I think he meant that TW doesn't have the resources to provide servers like a server hosting company could, not that TW can't host servers at all

It all comes down to them fixing the issues I suppose
Thank you for not being stupid lol, of course TW hosts servers but only for themselves how else would this forum or the Warband master server be up xd?

Thank you for not being stupid lol, of course TW hosts servers but only for themselves how else would this forum or the Warband master server be up xd?
except they dont only host for themselves. They semi frequently put servers up for youtubers, My initial gripe was that individual groups should be able to do the same thing youtubers are doing. Why cant a clan like GK or IG pay taleworlds to host their own TDM server, with control over the map and factions.

You said that Taleworlds cant do this because "they arent a server hoster" yet they fill every criteria for being able to do what Im asking, already do it for other 3rd parties, and have admitted that they are the ones in complete control of the servers and how they are used.

except they dont only host for themselves. They semi frequently put servers up for youtubers, My initial gripe was that individual groups should be able to do the same thing youtubers are doing. Why cant a clan like GK or IG pay taleworlds to host their own TDM server, with control over the map and factions.

You said that Taleworlds cant do this because "they arent a server hoster" yet they fill every criteria for being able to do what Im asking, already do it for other 3rd parties, and have admitted that they are the ones in complete control of the servers and how they are used.
**** that any vps with windows 95 will run better than their **** server provider that has packet loss / ping etc even with 12 slot server. I never saw that bad server provider in my life and if Taleworlds plans to use that bull**** provider to sell private server rights to players they will just kill what is left from the community.

anyone know when full release is? i would like to hear from a developer, i dont mind being patient, but it would be better if we knew if it was going to be this year

Back
Top Bottom