Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Razeo

Regular
Summary: After selecting my region the 'Quick Play' & 'Team Matches' buttons are greyed out. When I hover either over QP or Team matches I see the message "You have to be the leader of your party and all players in your party has to be in the same clan as you" In addition when I click on Custom game after checking both Team DM & Siege it gives me the message "Custom game not finding any applicable servers to join" after a 5-7 sec queue; clicking OK after that I see a message saying "Couldn't join custom game, not all players are running the game with anti-cheat".

Never played multiplayer until I a few days ago then ran into this problem.

I've also read an older thread pertaining to this exact same issue which says to delete & reinstall the 'Battleye' folder, but that didn't fix it for me.

Please help.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, it is high likely that it was a temporary issue. I have checked and the servers are online now. Can you please confirm if the issue is persistent?

Hey, it is high likely that it was a temporary issue. I have checked and the servers are online now. Can you please confirm if the issue is persistent?
Hi ucanbiblo, I tried queueing for a game 3x today (several hours apart) & I've had the same results from last night.

Hello, i have seen a similiar post of the same issue earlier and have reported the issue to the devs already. Thank you for your time and sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom