Resolved No Children

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I started new game using latest Beta 1.5.6 and married as soon as possible, been alot of game years with NO children. I married Liena and in previous games have had children with Liena so not sure what I have done wrong. Anyone else having issues with this??

Hi! Could you both upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

I hate to sound dumb but at start of game did you check the disable birth death or leave it unchecked. Some people get confused whether to check it or not

Not dumb, I believe I enabled birth/death so box would have been unchecked. I have attempted to check in game however looking under options and campaign options I do not see a box which would indicate whether disabled or not. I will say I see announcements in game of NPC's having children. Would this mean I need to start a new game...hmmmm that would suck big time.

Hi! Could you both upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
Hi, ok I have uploaded the file using the upload box, I am unsure how to link as I do not see the OHHHH ****, I didn't include the link on this box....I will re upload and include link. Sorry.

Hi, ok I have uploaded the file using the upload box, I am unsure how to link as I do not see the OHHHH ****, I didn't include the link on this box....I will re upload and include link. Sorry.
Hi. I could find your save file by luck. Forwarded to the QA team. I'll update this thread when I hear back from them.

Could you try to take your wife to your party and wait a bit on the same settlement? After the age of 40, the chance of having a child decreases with each passing year.

My wife died and I had a new wife. She actually ended up giving me some kids. Maybe they have some girls being infertile.

I seem to be having a similar issue, though I have only been marred of 1 year, also my spouse and I nor my siblings seem to be aging, and I don't seem to be getting the icon to educate my younger siblings

In the save file, the QA team was able to have a child by taking the wife to the party and waiting for a year in the same settlement. However, as I mentioned before, after age 40 the chance is decreasing. I'll mark this thread as resolved for now but please update me about the situation in your new campaign.

Back
Top Bottom