Need More Info No Character Faces and No Character Model in Battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Summaery: No character faces appear when going into a town or village, my character face doesn't appear when zooming far out of the map in my little bubble, and there is no character (or horse) model when battling. And I don't know if this is related at all, but most of the items in my inventory are continuously on load and not showing the picture of the item. (I've tried out all of these things numerous times within the same game so this is no one-time fluke). Also it all started at the beginning of the game. This is my second time making a campaign game, none of this happened in my first game.
How to Reproduce: I have no idea.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: e1.04
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200 Mhz
Motherboard: ASRock X570 EXTREME4 AM4 AMD X570
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Crucial MX500 2TB

+1
This is happening to me now as well.

1. Missing player model
  2. Glitchy NPC models during combat. - When I hit them in combat I noticed hair or features would disappear for a second then come back
  3. Graphical assets like icons doing what you see in the picture
This is making it hard to play so ill have to put off playing till I can at least see my character.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom