Users who are viewing this thread

when I engage a party/army near a castle/town, for instance when coming to help a besieged town fight off enemy army (a battle that I suppose would be happening near enough if not in front of the castle/town) the game never includes all these nice fortifications in the background (I think even the siege map itself could be used in this case where the rescuing army would come from the outer edge of the map to sandwich the invader between them and the walls).

I hope guess I explained myself correctly and that you guys get the idea.

Danustica actually appears in the horizon if you pick a fight near. But yes, there should have been a realistic siege interruption mechanic in the game rather than a generic field battle or teleporting your party into the settlement, though knowing how long it took them to make Npcs use ladders properly, I can imagine how awful AI would behave while being sandwiched between garrison and relieving army.

Danustica actually appears in the horizon if you pick a fight near. But yes, there should have been a realistic siege interruption mechanic in the game rather than a generic field battle or teleporting your party into the settlement, though knowing how long it took them to make Npcs use ladders properly, I can imagine how awful AI would behave while being sandwiched between garrison and relieving army.
I see, how long will this game still be i development? there maybe a chance for a lot more improvements to come...

Back
Top Bottom