No Appearance at PC Gamer 2018

Users who are viewing this thread

WOW 3 seconds lol. What is that garbage why not show us the whole thing. They didn't even show us when the armies clash. Unless Taleworlds gave them a 3 second video. Which wouldn't surprise me.

aged3 said:
WOW 3 seconds lol. What is that garbage why not show us the whole thing. They didn't even show us when the armies clash. Unless Taleworlds gave them a 3 second video. Which wouldn't surprise me.

More than they give is tbf ?  we get max 3 pics a week.  3 sec at 30fps = 90 pics given to IGN  :lol:

Crowcorrector said:
aged3 said:

More than they give is tbf ?  we get max 3 pics a week.  3 sec at 30fps = 90 pics given to IGN  :lol:

Not to mention one of those pics is an artwork  :lol:

It appeared to be quite the battle although all those banners kinda annoying me because they appear to be sticking up out of nowhere. Really weird. IGN are cucks for that. Putting it in the title of the video to bait people even.

vicwiz007 said:
It appeared to be quite the battle although all those banners kinda annoying me because they appear to be sticking up out of nowhere. Really weird. IGN are cucks for that. Putting it in the title of the video to bait people even.

Yeah those banners are a bit wierd,  and there are way to many of them.  Hopefully its a rather early vid and they sorted out the banner placement now.

Crowcorrector said:
vicwiz007 said:

Yeah those banners are a bit wierd,  and there are way to many of them.  Hopefully its a rather early vid and they sorted out the banner placement now.

It’s just a screen shot that’s caught the flags mid-ripple - they’ll look fine in game where we’ll see the motion as opposed to individual frames.

NPC99 said:
Crowcorrector said:
vicwiz007 said:

It’s just a screen shot that’s caught the flags mid-ripple - they’ll look fine in game where we’ll see the motion as opposed to individual frames.

I don't think that's the case.  In the serjeant gameplay vids there were a few big and medium floating banners (the poles not held by the NPC) and loads of smaller flags/banners attached near the tip of NPC held spears.

In this screenshot it looks like all the infantry have the medium sized 'floating banner' type.  They're not holding it,  it is literally rising up vertically from the ground infront of them.  -> This is what I ment by the banners looking a bit wierd

Either way the 2 serjeant gameplay vids looked like these 2 banner types (held and not held) are  better balanced than this pic so it's not an issue.

Crowcorrector said:
NPC99 said:
Crowcorrector said:
vicwiz007 said:

I don't think that's the case.  In the serjeant gameplay vids there were a few big and medium floating banners (the poles not held by the NPC) and loads of smaller flags/banners attached near the tip of NPC held spears.

In this screenshot it looks like all the infantry have the medium sized 'floating banner' type.  They're not holding it,  it is literally rising up vertically from the ground infront of them.  -> This is what I ment by the banners looking a bit wierd

Either way the 2 serjeant gameplay vids looked like these 2 banner types (held and not held) are  better balanced than this pic so it's not an issue.

Well I haven’t noticed anything as immersion breaking as that on TW videos. Disconnected banners wouldn’t be good.

Gibby Jr said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We won't be attending the PC Gamer Weekender this year.

Hopefully next year... and the next... and the next...

Just noticed this actually confirms that the game wont be out until the next PC gamer weekender since he had to say this year at the end because it means that attending to the PC Gamer events of the next years is an option, so the game wont get released at least until next PC Gamer Weekender event.
Game wont be out in 2018 as well.

Yeah legit info people, please spread.

I could care less when it gets released.

I've all but forgotten about this game and find it pointless to read developer blogs etc.  It's all that ever happens.
Life is too short - go play other games and some day - magically, it will appear for sale in your Steam wishlist.

KhergitLancer80 said:
Gibby Jr said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We won't be attending the PC Gamer Weekender this year.

Hopefully next year... and the next... and the next...

Just noticed this actually confirms that the game wont be out until the next PC gamer weekender since he had to say this year at the end because it means that attending to the PC Gamer events of the next years is an option, so the game wont get released at least until next PC Gamer Weekender event.
Game wont be out in 2018 as well.

Yeah legit info people, please spread.
I cant tell if this is sarcasm or not but i hope it is. You guys cant infer so many things just from such a simple sentence. It's just kinda silly. This is not to say the game will be out in 2018, but that statement means absolutely nothing.

They're just ****ing with us at this point. If it doesn't come out in the next 9 months they're going to lose the last of the hype and hope that most people have.

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
I can't go into any detail but we are extremely busy at the moment and all hands are needed on deck.

No but this quote means the game won't come out before pcgamer, because they are working on the game during that time.

This quote also raises my hype for a release in the next months (as in last rush before release hands on deck), but I shouldn't do that, as nothing was said clearly

Kehlian said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
I can't go into any detail but we are extremely busy at the moment and all hands are needed on deck.

No but this quote means the game won't come out before pcgamer, because they are working on the game during that time.

This quote also raises my hype for a release in the next months (as in last rush before release hands on deck), but I shouldn't do that, as nothing was said clearly
Agreed...  I'd say this is a pretty good indicator of a crunch time.  There were comments about updating, possibly finalising, the world map.  That means, as was eluded to in the last interview that the main story can finally be written and implemented, since locations dictate the story, not the other way around. 

Back
Top Bottom