No Appearance at PC Gamer 2018

Users who are viewing this thread

Crowcorrector

Sergeant at Arms
Well the PC Gamer weekend is in a month 
http://weekender.pcgamer.com/exhibit

By this time in 2016 and 2017 TW had announced they would be attending or providing journalists with some material.  They're not listed on the exhibitors section this year.

Do you reckon it's safe to assume that they won't be attending at all by now ( I do)

I think that they won't be attending. Unless they are going to the show but not announcing, though I don't see any point  in that.
(Why attend an event and not advertise the fact?)

This game is never fúcking coming out

Edit: Actually I’ll put this opinion on hold until the Dev Blog comes out tomorrow...

Edit: Opinion reinstated.

Man whaddafuq ?
It has been 6 months since we received some gameplay vid.
If a game that has been in developement for 7 years is releasing gameplay vids once in a 6 month there isaproblem with that game.

Would be a great marketing / promotion gimik .. "player pays $1,000 for early access to game!" .. it would be front page news .. all attention would be on Bannerlords.

hmmmm worth thinking about.

Games are sometimes announced outside of games expositions and trailers are released at any time. I don't see their non-appearance as a big deal.

I honestly think their steady stream of blogs is a rather hopeful sign that they've been gearing up for something big.

Auldman said:
Games are sometimes announced outside of games expositions and trailers are released at any time. I don't see their non-appearance as a big deal.

I honestly think their steady stream of blogs is a rather hopeful sign that they've been gearing up for something big.

I'd like to think so, but I don't ever recall TW doing anything major outside of an event.. bar the PC gamer excluisve 2017 which was closed doors for journalists so we only got an article. 

The blogs don't really have any momentum behind them.  They're just drip feeding mosyly trivial info in an attempt at better contact with the community.  If they were gearing uo to somethig surely they'd be delivering more videos and better info?

ok guys...time to say the truth:

a lightining bolt accidentally hit TW studios, melting all hard disk with a copy of bannerlord on it.
they are now rewriting all from the start.
be patient, your grand childrens will surely like bannerlord!

Auldman said:

+1

Auldman said:

+1

Steady stream of blogs for 6 months!...A build up that takes that long is no build up. Im honestly not expecting anything until E3 or some big show like that. Next blog is probably empire, and then theyll be out of factions but theyll still have plenty of employees to interview XD hopefully they just get into the good stuff.

vicwiz007 said:
but theyll still have plenty of employees to interview XD hopefully they just get into the good stuff.

Can’t wait for the interview in 2 weeks with the guy who refills the water cooler

“Yeah, I come in here every Thursday to replace the water.  The lights are always off and the office is dead silent.  Everything always looks the exact same as the last time I was there. None of the employees move, they just stare at blank monitors. There is a fine layer of dust coating every thing, even the employees. Somehow the water cooler is always empty though...”

vicwiz007 said:
I for one would love to hear what the watercooler guy's favorite faction is, so watch what you say pal. I bet nobody wants TW to interview YOU pffft loser.

There was this dude they interviewed....

One of the questions was like "What's your favorite faction?".

“I actually don’t prefer one faction over any of the others.” -Koray Kıyakoğlu

Yeah.... Thanks for the lovely insight. Like...

The question's purpose was for you to describe a few characteristics of a faction.

What you said was essentially saying nothing at all. You litterally could of said," I like Brittania because they have funny hates and their faction color is green sour apple." That would at least have given us some sort of grasp on the faction.

All points a side, I'm slightly poking fun of him. I'm sure he's a cool dude.
Just yeah, there was context to that question and he completely missed its
Purpose.

Back
Top Bottom