No Appearance at PC Gamer 2018

Users who are viewing this thread

vicwiz007

D
Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
I can't go into any detail
These are the words that haunt me even in my dreams.
wormydowg said:
There was this dude they interviewed....

One of the questions was like "What's your favorite faction?".

“I actually don’t prefer one faction over any of the others.” -Koray Kıyakoğlu

Yeah.... Thanks for the lovely insight. Like...

The question's purpose was for you to describe a few characteristics of a faction.

What you said was essentially saying nothing at all. You litterally could of said," I like Brittania because they have funny hates and their faction color is green sour apple." That would at least have given us some sort of grasp on the faction.
Thats actually what i was thinking of as i wrote that... I honestly would love to know what he was thinking as he wrote such a response lol how could someone have no feelings whatsoever toward any of the factions?
 

Callum

Community Lead
vicwiz007 said:
Thats actually what i was thinking of as i wrote that... I honestly would love to know what he was thinking as he wrote such a response lol how could someone have no feelings whatsoever toward any of the factions?

He couldn't pick just one because they are all equally awesome. :smile:
 
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
vicwiz007 said:
Thats actually what i was thinking of as i wrote that... I honestly would love to know what he was thinking as he wrote such a response lol how could someone have no feelings whatsoever toward any of the factions?

He couldn't pick just one because they are all equally awesome. :smile:
nah Vlandia is the best  :shifty:  :lol:
 
Balexander said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
vicwiz007 said:
Thats actually what i was thinking of as i wrote that... I honestly would love to know what he was thinking as he wrote such a response lol how could someone have no feelings whatsoever toward any of the factions?

He couldn't pick just one because they are all equally awesome. :smile:
nah Vlandia is the best  :shifty:  :lol:

Vlandia is your typical western european medieval kingdom.
Knights, 2h swords, bastard swords etc.You know like those standard kingdoms you get to see in cartoons, movies even fantasy movies like shrek, the kingdoms in it resemble these type of kingdoms.It may have been interesting if it wasnt overused.

The most unique faction is probably Khuzaits.
Ofc uniqueness doesnt mean best but if you look at the history the largest and most feared medieval empire, Mongols are under Khuzaits belly.
 

Crowcorrector

Sergeant at Arms
Good to be given a definitive answer about the PC gamer weekend.  Hopefull its all hands on deck for prep of some interesting announcement, not all hand on deck because we hit a proverbial development iceberg and Bannerlord is sinking :lol:  :ohdear:
 

vicwiz007

D
Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Crowcorrector said:
Hopefull its all hands on deck for prep of some interesting announcement, not all hand on deck because we hit a proverbial development iceberg and Bannerlord is sinking :lol:  :ohdear:
The way theyve been wording it lately ex- "ruin the surprise" "cant go into more detail yet"... if they word it this way and it turns out to be negative news, i will develop the worst trust issues know to man. They might as well put one of those damn 'made you look' hand gesture things at the end of each blog
 

Firunien

Grandmaster Knight
There is a case to be made, even for dual wielding

z3xtoq6yi5zcckz6g.jpg
 

Danate

Master Knight
BraveheartA7X said:
vicwiz007 said:
but theyll still have plenty of employees to interview XD hopefully they just get into the good stuff.

Can’t wait for the interview in 2 weeks with the guy who refills the water cooler

“Yeah, I come in here every Thursday to replace the water.  The lights are always off and the office is dead silent.  Everything always looks the exact same as the last time I was there. None of the employees move, they just stare at blank monitors. There is a fine layer of dust coating every thing, even the employees. Somehow the water cooler is always empty though...”

LMAO
 
Referans said:
Could anybody find the full version of this gameplay ?

The siege scenes are from an earlier video, but the battle scenes are from this one:


PS you can find links to all the videos in reply 2 of this thread:  https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,364140.0.html
 

vicwiz007

D
Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
No those battle scenes are different. This is the first ive seen of that. IGN made that video and probably has the full version and is just not sharing the whole thing considering they say its "exclusive" although we all know that doesnt always hold true. Hopefully they will share it eventually. Looked very... different from what weve seen for some reason.
 
vicwiz007 said:
No those battle scenes are different. This is the first ive seen of that. IGN made that video and probably has the full version and is just not sharing the whole thing considering they say its "exclusive" although we all know that doesnt always hold true. Hopefully they will share it eventually. Looked very... different from what weve seen for some reason.

Oophs  :oops:
 
Top Bottom