Need More Info No age ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

As I'm running the game on the lowest graphical settings, I don't know if it's a bug or an absence of feature, but all characters of the whole Calradian world seem to have stopped getting old after they reach 30.

I took a few hours to spot it, but when I discovered the Encyclopedia (after quite a long time not knowing it existed, then not knowing how to access it) I saw Lucon was 66, and I was like.. What ? Because he visually had the same age as my character, and every character who was no more a teenager.

Imo it adds to my feeling of "everyone has the same face" for random NPCs (hand-made characters are much better made). Even with a mild face generator, adding age differences between clone NPCs would improve immersion greatly.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom