No.504 Squadron R.A.F - IL2: Cliffs of Dover Roleplaying Squadron

Users who are viewing this thread

Pretty much the sum of it, good job. Setting up shortcut keys to adjust the compass and the directional gyro is handy too, as well as the reflector gun sight too. The emergency gear also requires one to map the manual hand pump too so that the gear can be manually lowered.
Will be about this evening with Wellen.

For the Attention of No.504 Squadron:

Group HQ have given notice that No.504 are to move all flying personnel and ground crew to RAFREDACTED within a two day notice period commencing this evening. Given recent losses and an under-operational strength of the squadron, we are to be attached to No.54 and will operate in the immediate vicinity of their home airfield.
Details for the new airfield are to be made available later this evening.
Dispersal of aircraft will be required with due haste.
That is all.

article-1162204-03EADDDF000005DC-743_468x342.jpg

PM on Steam for details.
Loose lips sink ships.

Ulf was kind enough to link this fantastic little video whilst I was away.
Well, as I said to him, it's all very frustrating and rather embarrassing. I wonder who my wingman was that day (Wellen?), and what he was looking at too. We're passing over Dover by the looks of the video, ATAG server and without much care or wariness. I have not used the No.504___ tag since January I think, it's a very old video! If only I had the audacity and forethought to record all of my bounces on snoozing 109s at 14,000 feet ... boo!  :oops:

Jesus, Karaya laying down the murdering. That was some Hartmann ****, beautiful kill. Makes me kinda wanna fly again.

And yeah, only Wellen would let you die like that.

Let's not forget that he is also the type of person that,upon ramming a Hurri or getting blown to bits by... AA it was I think, instantly leaves the server. And thus avoids ending his career on Storm of War.
Just for the record. Makes his "streaks" suspect at the very least.

Other than that he's a ridiculously good shot, yeah. Awe inspiring.

Apparently there is an update for CloD on steam today to make it work with Win 8 and 10.
Do not install it! It'll **** up the TF install and supposedly make the game not work on Windows 7 anymore.  :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom