No.504 Squadron R.A.F - IL2: Cliffs of Dover Roleplaying Squadron

Users who are viewing this thread

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Ops board updated.
Thanks to Menjoo tonight for joining us in a few airfield hops, flew exceptionally well.  :smile:

QuailLover said:
'ello. I would be interested in joining up.

We'll have to sort your microphone out first, it's all a bit futile otherwise.  :razz:

Well I could put team speak on my phone. That should work. That would be a fix.

For the Attention of No.504 Squadron:

This sunday we shall be participating in the Angriff: Kritische Infrastrukture event mission upon the Storm of War server. The raids begin at 6PM GMT so please take into consideration your own timezone (7PM for Euros) and arrive a little earlier (fifteen minutes ideal) to ensure that we all get in. There will be a large presence of player-controlled Luftwaffe forces, our task of intercepting enemy raids may be a little trickier than usual. However our Brylcreem Boys in their Spitfires will hopefully keep the yellow-nosed blighters at bay.

For the Attention of All Others:

We are now in a position to begin offering short and concise training sessions for new pilots, and veterans, in all fields of flight. The biggest focus will be on navigation and situational awareness, so if you're interested in CloD and feel that this is something you could get into but fear lack of experience - get your name down!

Been playing around with Nvidia Shadowplay, no performance impact at all and 750 gigs of HDD space to spare.
If I remember to either hit record or save the automatic recording, I will probably upload snippets every now and then as well.

/edit
Also cheers. Couldn't be arsed otherwise.

/edit
König, did you register there?
If you did, good on you. Philstyle will hate us so much :lol:

Wellenbrecher said:
Been playing around with Nvidia Shadowplay, no performance impact at all and 750 gigs of HDD space to spare.
If I remember to either hit record or save the automatic recording, I will probably upload snippets every now and then as well.

I posted about it earlier, it is ****ing glorious.

I've contacted Philstyle on the SoW forum about serving as a Ground Crewman on Sunday.

JcYMl.jpg

From the desk of TOPHAT CONTROL.

Just had my first evenings work as Ground Control. Thrilling, exciting & intense - and I didn't even have to be in the game! Was rather smashing to be at the head of operations, vectoring/directing flights & giving them orders, checking up on them for reports on fuel, ammunition, location, etc. We lost the mission but we made the Luftwaffe pay a heavy price for it. Never thought I'd have this much fun staring at TeamSpeak.

Bring on the next one. Hurrah!

Leifr Eiríksson said:
For the Attention of No.504 Squadron:

This sunday we shall be participating in the Angriff: Kritische Infrastrukture event mission upon the Storm of War server. The raids begin at 6PM GMT so please take into consideration your own timezone (7PM for Euros) and arrive a little earlier (fifteen minutes ideal) to ensure that we all get in. There will be a large presence of player-controlled Luftwaffe forces, our task of intercepting enemy raids may be a little trickier than usual. However our Brylcreem Boys in their Spitfires will hopefully keep the yellow-nosed blighters at bay.

Bump.

For the above:
We're going to use the Storm of War Teamspeak server today because Jim did a thing, or rather didn't do a thing, so "ours" isn't available right now.

Nice flights today chaps, too bad the Hun had to use 109s as bombers. Monty and I got a bomber so we technically achieved our goal.  :wink:

Still, had a nice time and our formations are looking better and better. Thanks Richard for playing the role of Top Hat very well.  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom