NLP/RP in gekokujo make the forum alive again!

want gekokujo to be alive and be the top mods again ! maybe another game... news !

• hell yeah ! gekokujo live again!

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • yes ,why not

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • mmm...dunno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no , just no

• Hell NO!!

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

imado552

Sergeant at Arms
Make the forum alive again!

Make Gekokujo alive again!

yes  i noticed this forum is pretty much dead few people still around and one time in a week or so someone post a thing so i decided to try my best to make this amazing mod alive share your Role-playing stories(i know some of you stopped in the middle because of lack of support but we will try to make it different here and from now on!)

share some of your favorites :
role-plays
narrative let's play like Officially Devin one"Nariko's treasure"(senpai is simply amazing XD)
you can check it here it's really amazing !! :

try your best along side me to make the mod running again !! its worth it !!

share as well any modifications you did to improve your game-play others will want it as well !

i personally(dunno why maybe because i love this mod) check this place at least once a day and i try to read all the posts here to see what people have been doing i see other mods forums older then gekokujo which are really lively

so yeah help each other and let's make it back to the top list

PS: (share your sub mods here if you have done some and didn't share it in the sub-mods forum as well so that we can add them there people will to see new stuff here)

Aruda said:
Nariko's treasure is the best narrative lp series i've ever watched, i wish more people would do that  :roll:
i know that guy is just amazing to be able to think of something like that i might  try to do one since i had a story mad (and its perfect for gekokujo i sent it to some guys to read it and they said it was amazing) but need a good mic for it cuz mine is bad at the moment and by the way i'm enjoying your armor set dude!

Been watching Nariko's Treasure since it started.  Also been watching a lot of that guys videos since.  Though honestly they're not as good as Nariko's Treasure.  Save for the Age of Empires Multiplayer battles he uploads. lol

Coraline said:
Been watching Nariko's Treasure since it started.  Also been watching a lot of that guys videos since.  Though honestly they're not as good as Nariko's Treasure. 
can't agree more then that he is simply amazing that senpai.....hope more people will watch that for the sake of that guy who made it and for the sake of gekokujo to be alive again since its pretty much a dead or sleepy forum here no big actions and few peoples
Coraline said:
Save for the Age of Empires Multiplayer battles he uploads. lol
lol

Well I could use a couple more comments on my throwing weapons thread. I am trying to gather a lot of data before I proceed.

PPQ_Purple said:
Well I could use a couple more comments on my throwing weapons thread. I am trying to gather a lot of data before I proceed.
and this thread will try to help everyone and make it lively here just post a link to your thread so people could see when checking this page
and by the way i'm working on a submod for gekokujo adding tons of new stuff and futures hand crafted scenes bigger and better once (love the originals once!)
i'm adding more features and i would like to know what people would love to see added just comment out what you would like to see and i'l try my best to work it out!!and by the way more skills i wanna add more that will help the charachter with increased lvl of the skills over 10 and the str ,cha,agi and int over 63 ....etc

To be perfectly honest as far as adding stuff goes I have a long term plan to add everything I want added on my own. Will be releasing the first batch of my upgrades soon.

PPQ_Purple said:
To be perfectly honest as far as adding stuff goes I have a long term plan to add everything I want added on my own. Will be releasing the first batch of my upgrades soon.
glad and happy to hear that!! can't wait to see it make sure to add it both here and to the submods section as well!!!

I'm subscribed to OfficiallyDevlian, he has really nice narrative videos, from Massalia tales to Nariko's Treasures :smile:

Unfortunently I don't have anything to share regarding submods.

Looter said:
I'm subscribed to OfficiallyDevlian, he has really nice narrative videos, from Massalia tales to Nariko's Treasures :smile:

Unfortunently I don't have anything to share regarding submods.
he is indeed great (that senpai lol)
and .well.at least you stopped by XD!!

I know its not the correct topic to share this but i recently discovered a very very very nice tv show (also very historically accurate). Its about a lowly samurai in the sengoku era, thru this character we see the rise and fall of the Oda; Toyotomi, from a sandal bearer to Shogun, Ikko ikko rebellion; Takaneka Hanbe; Tokugawa's rise to power and much more! I advice you to watch this show, altough its not an high budget drama (no big battles) BUT acting and story is very strong so check this out ! : http://www1.dramanice.to/drama/gunshi-kanbee-detail

Aruda said:
I know its not the correct topic to share this but i recently discovered a very very very nice tv show (also very historically accurate). Its about a lowly samurai in the sengoku era, thru this character we see the rise and fall of the Oda; Toyotomi, from a sandal bearer to Shogun, Ikko ikko rebellion; Takaneka Hanbe; Tokugawa's rise to power and much more! I advice you to watch this show, altough its not an high budget drama (no big battles) BUT acting and story is very strong so check this out ! : http://www1.dramanice.to/drama/gunshi-kanbee-detail
thanks
and that's okay u can share anything here (related to this era of course)
there is also a drama not that much historical it's called Nobunaga concerto was adapted from anime to live action really recommande it !! if you wanna watch similar stuff !

Darizuka said:
Im new
about to start Gekokujo tonight.
Glad to hear that !! you won't be bored with gekokujo i assure you !
if you have any question feel free to ask and we shall do our best to help you!

Back
Top Bottom