nK - Nobody Knows Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

I believe Reilnur recorded it, and he put it on megavideo. I don't think he redownloaded it when the mega servers were temporarily re-opened to allow users to retrieve their files, and I'm not sure if they'll ever be accessible again.

Holy **** you guys are all still here.  :shock: :shock: :shock: Or, were 8 months ago...

I'm definitely coming back to Bannerlord.  I thought that went without saying.  I haven't logged onto the forums here in ages (been really busy with RL stuff) so sorry I missed the first wave of clan revival talk :razz:  Too bad they keep pushing back the release date :/

McBeverage said:
Mad Dawg said:
McBeverage said:
I work 50 hours a week now,
Aww, my little Bevvy is all grown-up now. 
:lol:
Yeah, Warband Beta peak time was, what, 2011?  I woulda been only 17 way back then :O
Extremely early beta was fall 2009 I think? (I remember because I was just starting college shortly after I got the beta), and the full game came out in 2010 iirc.  2011 was probably peak player base for the multiplayer. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO OLD  :party:

Feragorn said:
The good old days of beta. When I was a wee babby in high school and being a scrub was socially acceptable. Also olo.
Beta was the best time IMO. Stupid **** happened, people raged, laughed, raged some more...every update brought new toys, maps, and balance changes so you never knew what to expect.

Back
Top Bottom