Nizhny Novgorod Strelets (Recruiting EU)

Users who are viewing this thread

gPdNF2A.png
Recruitment
We are starting this group from nothing. A few of us have been playing mount and blade for around three years in and out of regiments together. In that sense we have strong foundations in which to hopeful build something even stronger. This is where you - noble adventurer - come in! We welcome any and all who want to join. Some capability with the English language is required. Everything will be done in English but if you've read this far you will probably be fine. Tolerance to trolling will be pretty low, we don't mind a laugh and hope to be one of the more relaxed groups but giving the group a bad name wont be allowed to happen for long.

Simply, if you are English speaking with an interest in us, the mod or clans in general; we will welcome you with open arms.

Activity
Trainings are less of a thing for us. I'm sure by now everyone interested in clans know what to expect from previous involvement with one. We may on occasion assemble 20-30 minutes before an event in order to brush up on a few things but the commands we use will be pretty basic and not historically accurate.

Events will be attended regularly. Hoping to attend the organised warfare every week if nothing else. Other event that may be come regular or come up as an irregularity will be added to the list below as a record and to notify people. (Steam events and messages will also be sent out to those less active on the forums.)

General activity is appreciated. The more we know you and you know us the better we will all end up playing together. We are almost always doing something if not mount and blade. The aim is to make this more a community/group of friends rather than a stone cold regiment kind of deal.
                                                              "Tags"
Inspired by the Lucky Dogs, we wont be having any "tags" instead players will use a Russian surname and forename. Doesn't matter what it is as long as its Russian-esk (Make it up!), for example my name in game is Dimitri_Russon. In addition; please, please, PLEASE spend some time on making your character look unique! Give him a face weathered by time or full of adolescent hope soon to snuffed out by the horrors of war. Although this would be nice it is not a requirement.

DO NOT make a face that looks like it caved in a birth. You will be asked to change silly looking faces. The novelty has worn of for a lot of people now and to be honest it just comes across as a bit troll-y.

Contact details
Steam: hexhawk (Saxon)
Add me to ask questions, join or organise events.

Side notes
The banner you see above is the one we intent to use in game. We are not going to request it however until we have an active group of members as specified in the banner thread. Constructive criticism about anything above is welcome, making our group and our thread better will only be done with the help of others.

This is not the finished product either; We hope to add screen shots of us in game, a medal system (and a very loose rank system) and so on as the thread at the moment is looking pretty thin.
Thanks for reading, Saxon :grin:

Great.
I'll impart the same advice onto you here as I did with Volume.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Well, consider the following advice carefully then...
Don't concentrate on numbers or recruitment. Take things super slow dude and build towards your end goal with patience - everything else would just reek of sloppiness in the vain effort to have men beneath your banner. It's better to have a few great apples in your hand than a basketful of bad apples under your arm.

That said, you're still welcome to join us as a Hoary Hound for future events and sessions ... a tutelage if you wish.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom